#95

Cara: *making a Frisk shirt in Animal Crossing*

Hanabiramochi: Snickerdoodle, you're up!

Snickerdoodle: *loud groans from her room*

~~~~

Snickerdoodle: Ayyy Orange Juice. Have ya ever fancied someone before?

Orange Juice: Hello to you too, Snickerdoodle. You're not with Moon Cake today?

Snickerdoodle: Yeah, it's my turn to do the asks and dares while Master Attendant does her own thing.

Orange Juice: Everyone needs a break every once in a while, even her.

Orange Juice: But to answer your question, of course I've fancied someone before.

Orange Juice: I won't say who they were, though. Now run along.

~~~~

Snickerdoodle: Does Macaron ever tag along with you on a shopping trip?

Crepe: Yes, all the fricking time. Depends on the store, though. If it's a store that sells candy, anime figurines, or something like that then she'll drag me to the store. But if it's somewhere like a cleaning store or the like, she won't bother.

Macaron: Because they're boring!!

Crepe: The cleaning stores smell like lemons.

Macaron: Boring!!!!

~~~~

Snickerdoodle: Who here plays Minecraft!?

*Cara, Snickerdoodle, Ichi, Apple Pie, Braised Noodles, Crab Long Bao, the Double Scoop Twins, Gingerbread, Hishi Mochi, Pizza, Stargazy Pie, Eggette, Fish and Chips, Fondant Cake, Fried Chicken, Hamburger, Kashiwa Mochi, Laba Congee, Marshmallow, Moon Cake, Napoleon Cake, Pineapple Bun, Pineapple Cake, The Tofu Twins, Udon, Cola, Eclair, Macaron, Omurice, Sashimi, Cheese, Hawthorne Ball, and Sandwich raise their hands*

Beer: Wait. Oyster, I thought you said you love Minecraft?

Oyster: I do, but I can only watch videos. Because SOMEONE *glares at Spaghetti* won't let me have any gaming consoles, but he ALWAYS buys HER *glares at Stargazy Pie* whatever she wants!

Stargazy Pie: Envy and greed don't look good on you, Oyster.

Oyster: Look at the one talking.

Yogurt: Don't you know how bad those are for your brain and eyes?

Minecraft gaymers: *unholy and unfiltered screeching*

~~~~

Snickerdoodle: Eclair, can you charge this person's phone?

Eclair: Well, let me test it out first. Yo! Master Attendant!

Cara: *walks in with her switch* What?

Eclair: What's your percent at right now?

Cara: Let me check.... 27%. Why?

Eclair: *sends electricity into it* Let me charge it back up--

*the switch explodes*

Cara:

Eclair:

Cara: *deep breath*

Eclair: *books it*

Cara: ECLAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

~~~~

Snickerdoodle: Omurice, you must listen to literally anyone other than Jello for the rest of the day.

Omurice: *horrified and strangled gasp8

*at the end of the day*

Pudding: *opens the door to Omurice's room* Omu--?

Omurice, sitting in the corner: *has his back turned to Pudding, his knees pulled up to his chest, and earbuds in his ears at full blast*

Pudding: *runs at him as he hears the suicide song playlist*