Vampire Tamaki x reader pt1

A/n: This was inspired by Yagami Yatos Shy Vampire Tamaki vids. I'm sorry I took forever to post but I lost a little motivation to write as I struggled on what the reader should be. Dumb I know, but I hope you guys enjoy. Tamaki will be a bit ooc in some parts. PREPARE FOR THE SADNESS.

Tamakis POV:

I sat up and coughed as another coughing fit took over my body. My throat and lungs ached from the constant coughing. Tears brimmed my eyes from the pain and I let out a relieved sigh when I finally calmed down.

"Tamaki, are you okay?"

I turned to see my younger sister walking towards me, concern written on her features.

"Yes, I'm better now. Thank you for your concern, Izaki," I responded with a gentle smile.

She gave me a relieved one of her own before she plopped down on the bed. She revealed in her hands a muffin.

"I brought this for you!" She gave me a toothy smile while gesturing it towards me.

"Thank you, Izaki," I said while weakly taking it from her hands.

I slowly brought it up to my lips and took a bite. I hummed in delight at the sweetness of it.

I coughed a little feeling the dryness in my throat.

"I'll fetch you some water!" She declared before running off.

I barely managed to nod as I feebly finished the muffin.

"Oh Tamaki, you're awake." I heard my mother say softly.

I turned to see her at the door.

"Hello mother," I greeted.

She gave me a soft smile as she made her way towards me. She gingerly placed her hand on my forehead. I sighed, happy at the feeling of her cool hand against my fever hot skin.

"Oh my, you haven't gotten better," She said disappointingly.

I frowned at her comment.

"Do you think I will ever get better mother?" I asked, afraid of her answer.

"I'm sure you will, my dear," She replied with a hopeful smile.

I reciprocated her smile yet a part of me didn't believe her.

She ruffled my hair lovingly before leaving to go do chores.

As she was leaving, Izaki came in.

"Brother! Your water!" She yelled.

"Izaki not so loud," Mother scolded although she laughed as she did so.

I chuckled along as Izaki pouted. Her pout didn't last long as a smile took over. She handed me the water and I greedily drank it.

"Tamaki, mother said we might go buy things in the evening," Izaki said.

"That sounds nice. I would love to go," I replied sadly.

I felt Izaki hug me softly and I smiled at her action. I patted her head, afraid of getting her sick.

"Izaki, I do not wish to get you sick so for the time being, please refrain from hugging me," I said.

She gave me a sad look and my hear broke a little.

"Alright big brother. Please get better soon. I miss you taking me out to the garden with you," She replied as tears pooled in her eyes.

"I'll try to Iza. Please don't cry okay? Your big brother will be alright," I replied with a smile that I hoped would lift her spirit.

She sniffled before nodding.