Your choice x reader

A/n: Sorry for not updating in so long. I'm doing college and I recently started a job at school so I've been busy. Anywho hope you enjoy this small one-shot while the Dabi x reader part 2 comes out.

Your POV

A small chuckle escaped his lips as he caressed my face, his loving eyes staring deeply into mine. I exhaled a shakey breath as a tear escaped my eye, sliding down my face only to be wiped away by his thumb.

"Don't worry," He paused before letting out a cough,"we'll see each other again."

"But-"

"Y/n stop," He cut me off.

He smiled sadly at me before pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back eagerly, pulling him as close to me possible. He was getting colder and I felt a stab at my heart as he pulled away, barely able to keep his eyes open.

"I love you." A tear slipped down his face.

"I love you, too." The knot in my throat grew.

"Thank you, for being the last thing I see..." His hand slipped down from my face and his eyes closed.

"Love?"

As I watched his chest rise and fall one last time, the full realization of the situation finally dawned on me. An agonizing cry escaped my throat as I pressed his cold body against mine. I pressed my face to hair inhaling his scent, engraving it to my memory.

"I love you," I whispered against his hair before another sob wracked my body.

It felt like an eternity had passed as I held him, crying endlessly. Finally I felt a sliver of strength to pull away. I looked down at his face, memorizing every detail. His lips were still curled up, allowing me to see his smile one last time.

"Don't worry,"

I pressed one last kiss to his lips.

"As long I live, you'll always be alive in my heart."