Yandere!Todoroki x reader

An: So I've never written yandere before but I hope you guys like it! Trigger warning: Possessive thoughts

Todoroki:

I smiled softly as I watched Y/n walk towards her house.

My precious Y/n, she's the prettiest girl of them all.

I sighed happily as I gazed over her gorgeous body.

Lewd thoughts filled my mind as I examined her legs.

Oh how I would love to have those legs wrapped around me- Who is that?

I narrowed my eyes as Y/n stopped to talk to some boy around our age. I scowled as anger filled my veins.

"Who is he?! Y/n shouldn't waste her precious energy speaking to other boys who aren't me." I growled.

She smiled and my anger grew more.

"That smile is only for me to see." I clenched my fists.

She then continued walking but my eyes were now trained on the trash who dared talk to my Y/n.

I followed the boy as he crossed onto a different street. I put on my hood and quickly ran over to his side.

I ran into him and shoved him to the ground.

"H-Hey! What's wrong with you!?" The boy yelled.

"Don't talk to Y/n ever again or there will be consequences." I threatened.

My hood was low enough to cover my eyes and hair so the boy couldn't see my identity.

"Jeez dude, all I did was say hi!" He replied angrily as he got up.

"I don't care." I was seething but I couldn't do anything drastic here.

"Whatever, you're lucky I'm not in the mood to fight." He spat out.

A growl escaped my lips as I grabbed him by the neck.

"I could kill you if I wanted too but I won't, so I suggest you listen to my demands. And keep this conversation between us too or I will get rid of you." I whispered angrily into his ear.

I let go and the boy stood there, frozen in shock.

I used this chance to run off before anyone noticed the commotion.

Stupid boy, he better not come near my lovely flower ever again.

I checked behind me and luckily, the boy didn't chase after me.

"It would have gotten bloody if he did." I chuckled to myself.

Y/n's house came to view and a soft smile grew on my face.

"Oh Y/n, you have me crazy for you." My smile grew as I knocked on her door.

A few seconds passed and she finally opened.

"O-oh Todoroki! I didn't know you were coming." She stammered as she let me in.

"My apologies, I just decided to pay a visit." I purred into her ear as my arms slid around her waist.

"To-Todoroki, what are you doing?" She squeaked nervously.

I chuckled before nuzzling my nose on her jaw. I heard a little gasp escape her lips as wicked grin grew on mine.

"L/n, I have feelings for you." I admitted.

Her cute eyes went wide as her face grew red.

"Do you feel the same?" I asked while tightening my hold on her and pulling her closer.

"I do, actually." She responded bashfully.

A fire ignited in my heart and I quickly began peppering her with kisses.

She giggled and it sounded like music to my ears.

I placed a kiss on her jaw before moving my lips to her ear.

"Well that's lovely to hear. You're mine now, Y/n." I kissed the shell of her ear.

"My lovely flower."