Tamaki x reader

Mirio, Tamaki and I went to the park. It was a beautiful sunny day and the three of us made our way to a pair of swings. Tamaki being the shy gentleman he was, let me get on first.

"Hey Tamaki, can you push me" I asked smiling brightly at him. 

He blushed but nodded. He lightly pushed me and I began going forward. Mirios laughter could be heard as he was already swinging pretty high. Tamaki began pushing a bit harder and I was going higher. I giggled as I felt the wind lift my hair. We played on the swings for a while when Mirio abruptly stood up saying he had to go.

"Where are you going" Tamaki and I asked.

"My mom needs me to do something, so I have to go. You two can stay though" He said.

"Okay, sounds fine by me. What about you Tama?" I asked turning to raven haired boy.

His face reddened a little as he looked at Mirio. He then looked back at me and answered,

"Y-yeah, its fine"  

Mirio smiled and walked up to Tamaki. He whispered something in his ear causing him to blush harder and looked at Mirio with wide eyes.

"Bye L/n! Bye Tamaki!" Mirio said before walking away.

"So want to get on the swings again or the slides?" I asked getting closer to the male. 

He looked away hiding his face from me. I cocked my head in confusion and got closer. He peeked at me and his blush grew.

"Tamaki, are you okay?" I asked.

I gently placed a hand on his arm and he slowly turned towards me.

"Y-yes, I'm okay" He finally answered. His ears were tinted red and I couldn't help but coo at the sight. Tamaki heard me and became even more flustered. My heart melted a little at his actions and I unconsciously spoke up.

"This is just adds another reason to why I like you. Your shyness makes you cuter" 

"Y-you what?" He asked.

His face was shocked and I froze realizing I spoke out loud.

"Y-you like M-ME!?" He asked his reaction never faltering.

"Yes, I do"  

I turned around ready to walk off when I felt a hand grab mine. I turn back to see Tamaki looking at me. He had a look on his face that I hadn't really seen before. He shyly smiled and spoke,

"I-I like you, too"