Tetsutetsu x reader

A/n: It's been a while since a class 1-B character got some love.

I talked with Jirou as we made our way to the lunch line. I let out a laugh as she told me a joke. I managed to catch someone say "Gosh even her laugh is cute."

Jirou nudged me and motioned to Tetsutetsu from class 1-B. I sneaked a sly glance and caught him staring at me. He didn't notice that I caught him looking, so I turned back. I felt my cheeks warm up slightly and Jirou smirked.

"Someone's got a little crush I see." She said.

I looked at her with wide eyes and made a motion to stop talking.

"No, I don't." I hissed at her.

"Oh yes you do. I heard you call him hot yesterday underneath your breath. " She responded.

My face grew warmer at her words and I looked away.

"Okay, fine. I do have a crush on him." I admitted.

"Good." She said.

She turned to look behind her before facing me again.

"Because he's coming our way."

"What!?" I whisper yelled.

Before I could act, Tetsutetsu was next to Jirou shyly smiling at me.

"H-hi L/n" He greeted me.

His cheeks were dusted pink and I was sure mine were as well.

"Hi Tetsutetsu! What's up?" I responded.

"Oh, I just came to ask you something. Um I was wondering if you'd like to um go out with me tomorrow?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

I froze momentarily before eagerly nodding.

"Yeah, I'd love to." I answered.

I sneaked a glance at Jirou to see her fake fangirling. I looked back at Tetsutetsu who was in shock for a moment. He quickly responded with "Really?"

I nodded and smiled reassuringly. He grinned at me and I felt a weird flutter in my stomach.

"Well great! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 12 if that's fine." He said.

"Sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow." 

He smiled one last time before walking away. I didn't need to have Jirous quirk to hear him saying "Yes!" to himself. He's so cute.

" Hey Earth to lovergirl" I heard.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Jirou waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh, what?" I asked.

Jirou face palmed and I blushed once again.