Katsuki x reader 1/2

A/n: Class 1A gathers up for a reunion after a couple of years of being pro-heroes. Katsuki and you had unspoken feelings all through-out highschool that maybe, just maybe, never went away. Inspired by the Bad Romance cover that has been going around tiktok. The last part of this authors note will come to play in part 2.

Your POV:

I swung the door open to my house and smiled tiredly as my dog jumped at me, pawing at my stomach with joy.

"Hey Titan! How's my good boy?" I asked as I scratched his ear. (I've decided my second dog would make an appearance in this one shot lol.)

He barked and wagged his tail and I giggled. He got off and I walked inside the house, turning on some lights while doing so.

I went to my room and showered, washing off the sweat and stress from my body. The heat from the water relaxed my muscles and I sighed in content.

I turned the shower off and shivered slightly as the cold air began taking over. The coldness reminded me of Todoroki amd I began pondering about my old classmates.

"I haven't met up with some of them in a while," I said out loud while drying myself off and putting in my pjs.

"I wonder how some of them are doing," I mumbled.

Out of the blue, a certain angry blonde flashed in my mind and a small blush grew on my cheeks.

"I wonder how Bakugo is doing," I added feeling a strange flutter in my heart.

I lightly smacked my cheeks and shook my head.

"I got over him years ago!" I said as if trying to convince someone.

I plopped on my bed and groaned. Titan barked happily as he laid next to the bed.

I rolled over and faced the ceiling reminiscing in all the times Bakugo and I would argue. I smirked, remembering how easy it was to tease him.

"He never really knew I actually did like him though." A small disappointed frown grew on my lips.

Where would we be now if I had told him?

I smacked myself lightly in the forehead, bringing my thoughts to a halt.

"It doesn't matter anymore." I crawled into my sheets.

I looked out to the moon that shone brightly into my dark room. A simple thought roamed in my mind.

I am over him, right?

----

I jolted awake at the sound of my phone ringing. I sat up allowing my brain to register the sound. My drowsy eyes made their way to the phone, checking who the caller was.

Mina?

I noticed the time and groaned. I snatched the phone up and answered.

"Hey Y/n!" Mina giggled.

"It's 1 in the morning woman. Some proheroes actually sleep. What do you possibly need at this time?" I asked while dragging a hand down my face.

"I forgot you were an old person who sleeps early like Bakugo! Anyway, Eijiro, Denki, Hanta and I have decided to throw a reunion party this Saturday for Class 1 A. We were wondering if you wanted to come," Mina chirped.

"First of, Bakugo used to go to sleep at 8 pm. It's 1 am most people sleep at this time. Second, couldn't you ask this during the day?" I whined as my body begged for rest.

"I guess you have a point. Bakugo is like an old man and I'm asking now because I might forget later!" Mina responded.

"You're lucky Bakugo doesn't live with the four of you. He'd blast your head off at your comment and fine, I'll go. Just remember to send me the time," I replied while laying back down.