Shinsou x depressed tsundere reader

A/n: Trigger warning: Self harm and self deprecating thoughts.

Your POV:

I read the board lazily, letting the information sink in.

A lot of this pointless. Just like me.

I feel someone staring at me and I glance to the side, noticing Shinsou look away.

I raised an eyebrow at his action but turn my attention back at the board.

Maybe he wasn't looking at me. He was probably looking at the board and I'm in his way.

I sigh feeling disappointment bloom in my heart.

It's not like I want him to be looking at me, right? I mean I'm not someone that matters that much so why would he be looking at me.

I shake my head slightly.

Gah it doesn't matter. I don't matter.

Still despite what I told myself, I was hoping he was looking at me.

The bell rang, signaling it was lunch time. I waited for everyone to get up before heading off myself.

I looked around for my only friend as I made my way to the busy cafeteria.

Where is she?

I continued looking around as I was in the line. I pondered on her whereabouts as I got my food.

Maybe she left early? She would've texted me, I suppose. Or maybe not, I'm not worth the trouble.

I made my way to our usual spot in the courtyard but stopped in my tracks as I heard her voice and someone elses coming from a corner.

"Aren't you tired of L/n's constant sadness? L/n is always depressed and they're a downer," A classmate told her.

I felt my heart drop at my "friend's" words.

"Honestly, I am. I've tried to help L/n but it's so tiring. I can't do anything fun without L/n finding a way to make it pessimistic. I want to stop being their friend. They're not fun to be around," F/n responded.

I gripped my tray tighter as I casted my gaze down.

Way to go Y/n, you ruined the only friendship you have.

I attempted to clear my throat as a lump began to form. Tears pricked my eyes and I bit my lip.

Why am I still even here?

I made my way to a table closer to a tree. I glanced at my usual table, feeling a heavy weight set in my chest.

I placed my tray on the table, my hunger gone after hearing their words.

A familiar urge began to set and my fingers began to itch for it.

I glanced around, noticing nobody was close enough to notice.

I slipped my hand into my jackets pocket, feeling the coldness of the metal against my fingers. I took one more quick glance, failing to notice a figure approaching from behind.

I flipped the blade out and pulled my sleeve down revealing my scar covered arm. Thankfully, my quirk helped with making them less noticeable.

I placed the blade against my skin, feeling it already cutting from the pressure.

"L/n...?"

I jerked the blade away, pressing down of the chair, my palm covering it. I looked behind me to see Shinsou staring at me with wide eyes. I was frozen as his eyes travelled to my hand that was hiding the blade.