Bakugo x reader

A/n: It'll make sense later in the oneshot why it's in Todorokis POV for half of the story. Anywayyyyy, I'M FINALLY GONNA WORK ON MY MINI TAMAKI X READER PROJECT AND I'M SO EXCITED AHHHH.

Todorokis POV:

I was eating some cold soba as I heard Natsuo and his girlfriend enter the house. Fuyumi rushed to greet them and I awaited for them to enter the kitchen. Natsuo came in with his girlfriend and I greeted them both.

I could sense a strange aura around the two as they sat down and Fuyumi served them food. Natsuo and his girl began eating but every once in a while they would look at each other with a strange look.

Fuyumi sat across from me and conversed with them. They would respond to her but they just seemed a little off. After a while, Fuyumi mumbled something but I managed to catch it. Natsuo and his girlfriend were speaking so they didn't hear her.

"Jeez their sexual tension..."

I cocked my head in confusion.

Sexual tension? What does that mean?

"What does that mean, Fuyumi?" I asked quietly.

Fuyumi froze for a second, before she slowly looked at me.

"You heard that?" She whispered nervously.

"Yes." I blinked and raised my eyebrows expectantly, awaiting her response.

"Don't worry about that." She waved her hands a little to dismiss my question.

I raised an eyebrow but chose not to continue pushing.

I'm assuming it must not be appropriate. Well I'm sure I'll find out eventually.

-----
(The next day)

"All right we're going to have a mini assignment and I will put you in partners." Aizawa sensei pulled out a paper and began naming out the partners.

"Todoroki and Kaminari."

I glanced towards the blond who gave me a wide grin.

"Get with your partners and if you have any question, figure it out amongst yourselves. Don't wake me up unless someone is dying and you have until the end of the period to finish this assignment. Iida please pass an assignment paper to each student."

"Yes Aizawa sensei!" Iida took the papers from Aizawa who then crawled in his sleeping bag.

"Looks like we're partners, Todoroki!"

I turn to see Kaminari pulling up a chair.

"Indeed we are."

Iida passed each of us a paper. I thanked him as I grabbed mine and began reading it.

"Seems like a simple assignment we can finish rather quickly," I commented as I turned to Kaminari who was still reading.

"Uh yeah definitely," He responded while rubbing his neck.

"You do understand the assignment, right?" I asked.

"Eh well... You're going to have to explain some parts to me." He gave me a nervous laugh.

"All right well I'll explain and then we can begin."

Kaminari nodded.

After explaining the parts that confused him, we began on our assignment. After about 20 minutes, we finished.

"Phew, that hurt my brain," Kaminari whined.

"How did the assignment cause your brain physical pain?" I tilted my head in confusion at him.