Alternate Ending to the Bakugou x reader

(I had been planning on writing an alternative ending to the Bakugou x reader in which the reader died. I'm starting off from where they had a small argument in the original oneshot)

Readers POV

"Katsuki!" I yell catching his attention.

"Y/n, what are you doing here!?" He yelled as he struck another villain.

"You needed back up so here I am." I answered turning some water into daggers and shooting them at villains. He didn't responded but just growled and kept fighting. Finally, we finished them all and he let out a groan.

"You shouldn't have come." He said giving me a glare.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms before responding,

"You needed help."

"I was fine on my own, Y/n."

I was about to respond when suddenly, a villain we didn't catch appeared from nowhere and shot a dagger at Katsuki.

"Watch out!" I yell as I shoved him.

Those few seconds felt like years as I managed to engulf the dagger in water as it was dangerously close to hitting me. I felt myself freeze as reality hit that I would've died if I hadn't stopped the dagger. Bakugou didn't notice my reaction as he instantly went to attack the villain.

He didn't face me for a couple of seconds which allowed me time to snap out of my trance and compose myself.

When he finally turned his face showed rage, but when he spoke his voice gave his true feelings away.

"Y/n..." His voice cracked as he looked down.

"Katsuki I-"

"You could've gotten killed!... I-" He stopped as finally met my eyes.

His usually fiery and determined eyes were now clouded by pain and fear. Tears were threatening to spill from his eyes and I felt as if someone had actually stabbed me. 

"I... could've lost you..."

His tears fell as those words escaped his lips. I felt my feet unconsciously begin running towards Katsuki. As I reached him, I pulled him into a tight embrace feeling him immediately hug me back. His tears drenched my shirt as his body began shaking from his sobs.

I rubbed his back in a lame attempt to soothe him and I too felt tears prick my own eyes.

"Hey you guys!" Kirishima's voiced could be heard.

I pulled back and saw him running towards us along with Deku and some other Pro-Hero.

Katsuki went slightly rigid as he realized there was a chance that others would see him cry. I quickly signaled Kirishima to take care of the situation before leaving with Katsuki to a more secluded area.

Once we found a more secluded place I stopped and looked at him. My heart began shattering as I saw how broken he looked. He stayed silent, avoiding my eyes.

"Katsuki, please look at me." I pleaded.

He looked at me before pulling me into an unexpected kiss. I could taste some of the saltiness from the tears that had rolled down his face and he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair in a calming manner.

He pulled away and spoke,

"Don't ever do that to me again, Y/n. I could've lost you. That dagger... that damn dagger was so close to hitting you. I felt as if my whole world was going to crumble in those seconds before you stopped it." He said with pain.

"Katsuki-" I began before getting cut off.

"Y/n don't please don't say that it's fine you're not hurt or anything of the sort because you were so close." He said his voice slightly raising before lowering to a barely audible whisper.

"Katsuki, I'm sorry that I scared you with that but see" I motioned to myself. "It didn't hit me. I'm still alive and I plan on being alive a lot longer. so I can annoy you."

He cracked a small smile that made my heart flutter.

Before he could say anything else I spoke up again,

"And so I can make you a dad again." I said with a smile on my face.

Katsuki made a confused before realizing I was pointing at my stomach.

His face went from shock to joy as he picked me up and twirled me around. I giggled as he set me down giving me a "Are you serious?" face.

"We're gonna have another baby~." I verbally confirmed as he tightened his grip around me.

"Oh my God, oh my God. We're having another baby." He muttered to himself as I smiled staring lovingly at my beloved husband.

He finally stopped and gave me a large grin before kissing me passionately. I smiled as he slightly picked me up.

After a few seconds he pulled away and stared at me lovingly.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I responded back.

He knelt down and spoke to my stomach.

"And I love you as well." He whispered.

I let out a laugh and he got up interlacing our fingers.

"I can't wait to tell Shiro." He said.

"Hey, we're BOTH telling him." I said.

"Finee." 

I smirked as we headed back. We were instantly swarmed by reporters and our friends but we managed to escape making our way back to the house. 

~~Time skip~~

Upon arriving, (b/n) rushed to us asking questions. After telling speaking with her she left, allowing us to finally be able to tell the news to our son.

"Shiro" Katsuki called.

Shiro's footsteps could be heard as ran towards us, tackling us in a hug.

"Mommy, Daddy!" He gleefully exclaimed.

"Hey kiddo!"  Katsuki said.

"Hi sweetheart." I responded.

After Shiro calmed down, Katsuki and I looked at each other a smile growing on both of our faces

"Shiro, we have something to tell you."

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO POST A ONESHOT AND FOR ENDING IT IN A CLIFFHANGER. Anyways, I hope y'all like the alternate ending but if you want to stick to the original then that's fine. Thanks for being patient. I love you all. Byeee

BNHA x reader one shots (Requests Are Closed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें