Yuujin, I owe you so much. You've always been there for me when we sat together. You even chose to be human for me and the others, even though it would inconvenience you in the long run. I love you so so much, and nothing in the whole wide world can help me express the gratitude I feel towards you. Stay safe at all times. 

Natsume, you were an awesome friend as well. You've always been the mediator, the kind one to lend a hand. Despite everything we've been through, you've remained kind and strong. That is something I've always admired of you. Thank you for giving me an example to follow. 

Keisuke, you were so so strong when you were bullied for being involved in Kenji's accident. Even though you blamed yourself for a long time for letting Kenji die, we can all agree that after you came to join us in the SRS, you've grown a lot. Please take good care of the rest. 

Ayame, you were honestly a shocker, but I definitely don't regret being your friend. You've always been soft and unable to let others get hurt. You've been an awesome friend, and you're an amazing girlfriend to Natsume, Touma, and Akinori. Stay strong, you amazing person. 

Touma, thank you for comforting me after I came back from the Human-Demon War AU. It's because of you that I could finally find solace and move on from that moment. You've truly grown a lot from the day we met you, when you got the Eyecon Sword. 

Akinori, continue being a good younger brother to Skel, kay? I know you would, but I still care a lot for my former partner. Never forget your roots, and I want to say thank you for forgiving Tenade for what happened before. You're truly amazing. 

Sora-nee, don't ever stray off the wrong path again. I don't want to imagine how Dongsim would react if that were to be the case.

Dongsim, same for you. Imagine what your mom would say if that happened. 

Actually, that's for all the ex-villains (Yes, Keita, I'm looking at you too. Haru too, and Kato, and Inaho, and Aruka- I should stop XD).

Taichi-sempai, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya, Masaru, Taiki, Tagiru, Haru, Akame/Boboiboy, and Hse Tsing (Original Goggleheads), I thank you for taking me in and giving me the goggles. You've reminded me to gather my courage and determination, so I can never falter. You've made my life kinder, and I love you guys for changing me. 

New Gen Goggleheads, thank you for relenting under my leadership. George, make sure they're good okay? I love you guys so so much, never forget that. You all have made me who I am today, and I'm so thankful I met you guys, because you've taught me so much about myself.

Shadow-Light Goggleheads, you're amazing, and I will always remember your awesome feats. Each and every one of you may be different, but that difference is what makes you unique. Never forget that, to the ends of the earth. 

Ancients, don't give up when things seem dull. You guys just need to remember that you have friends, and you're not alone. No matter what. Sure, you were only gathered because of Miss Mae's fictional self, but I am glad that you're part of the SRS.

And finally, for Keita, my protege, 

you're leading the SRS in wisdom and love. Thank you that, despite the pains in your heart, you can still care and love them. I will continue to love you all, up until I take my last breath. 

All of you have taught me something. Thank you for everything, and until...

Until we meet again. 

Regards,

Davine EC

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_q9sPkon90gT42w3OGG77R_zMX8_oBV8d-GibTcjXxA/edit?usp=sharing

com/presentation/d/1_q9sPkon90gT42w3OGG77R_zMX8_oBV8d-GibTcjXxA/edit?usp=sharing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Love you all

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Love you all.

Book of Honestyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें