Part 45

We finally landed in New York and said my good bye to Damon. We made a perfect plan to surprise everyone at the same time. Jake was coming to pick me up so Eric and I left first and Damon will leave when we have left airport.

I came out to see Jake and Eva waiting for me, they have not yet spotted me so I hide behind Eric and we make our way towards them. I when we were beside them shouted in Jake's ear. "Jake." 

He jumped in shock and then laughed when realized it was me, I, Eva and Eric laugh at his reaction. They both look towards Eric and Jake ask "Who is he?" 

I as planned said "He is the surprise I was talking about my boyfriend Eric." Both of them look towards me in shock and Eva said "Wow I am so happy for you, you have finally moved on." Jake had a sad face and hugged me and asked "You did not find him?" 

I shook my face and whispered in his ear "I am happy this way, I love Eric a lot and he is planning to propose me soon." Jake just nodded and we left.

On our way Eric and Eva kept talking, Eric telling both of them about how we met and all, he was making stories while I rolled my eyes and Eva asking him more questions. 

We reached home and Jake said "I am dropping Eva home so that she can get ready for evening's dinner party. You two settle down and tell the maids to set a guestroom for him." 

I said "No he will be staying in my room you don't worry we will see you two in the evening." Jake was about to say something but Eva whispered something in his ear and they left.

We both laughed I said "They can be so easily fooled, I can't wait to see their reaction in the evening."

We both were tired from travelling so we slept in my room, Eric slept on the couch and I on my bed. 

After about two hours we got up and got ready. I texted Jake "Jake! Eric and I had to go somewhere we will see you all at the dinner place directly." 

I took my car keys and we both left for Damon's hotel. I knocked on his room door to see him all dressed up and ready. He was wearing a black tux suit and was looking to handsome. I kissed him on his lips and we had a little make out session until someone broke us apart.

Eric coughed and said "If you two are done can we please go down and get the show started?" I nodded and Damon said "You look so pretty tonight, I don't think I will be able to get my eyes off you."

I said "You look handsome but once we are down you will not look at me once but your pretty daughter. Anyways did her gift arrive?" He nodded, Eric and I went down to meet everyone.

I saw everyone was here Mom, dad, Uncle Alex, Aunt Lily, Jake, Eva and Jessie. I whispered "Show time." And Eric followed me.

I said to everyone "Hello everyone how are you?" Jessie got up from her seat and ran towards me and hugged me. I picked her up and hugged her tight, I missed her. 

"How is my little one doing?" She said "I am good but who is he?" She said pointing towards Eric. I put her down and said "He is my friend from Harvard Eric. Eric meet Jessie." Eric removed a chocolate from his pocket and said "Hello Jessie this is for you from Uncle Eric." 

She took the chocolate from him and said "Thank you Uncle Eric." She turned towards me and asked "Where is my gift you promised?" 

I told her "Settle down it will be delivered here in few minutes." I also sat down and texted Damon "Come down now."

I introduced Eric to my parents and uncle, aunt as a good friend. Eva and Jake did make weird faces and Jake whispered in my ear "We will talk about it later."

I just nodded and saw Damon carrying a big box towards us. His face was hidden due to box as planned but I knew it was him and told Jessie "Their your gift is." 

She turned around and saw the gift and stood up. Everyone was looking towards the box and aunt asked me "What did you bring? It is so big?" I replied "It is a toy bike which she can ride. She wanted a bike like me and her dad." 

Damon placed the box on the table which I made sure was clear, he turned and Damon said "Hello everyone missed me."

Everyone was looking at him in shock Eva and aunt had tears and Jessie when realized who it was ran in his arms. Damon picked her up and hugged her tight as if all his life depended on that hug. 

I moved beside them and asked "So how do you like me gift Jess?" She still in Damon's arm looked at me and said "This is the best gift ever thank you Copp."

I just smiled and looked at everyone and said "Damon is also a student in Harvard. This is my wedding gift for Eva and Jake." 

Dad had a smile on his face, he had regretted whatever he said to Damon after he left and now seeing him here I think he is happy. Jake said "You bitch I thought Eric was your boyfriend why play with us." 

I just laughed and turned to see aunt hitting Damon and crying. She was murmuring "How can you do this to us? If anything would have happened to you what would we have told Jessie? You fool do something like this and I will myself kill you with your uncle's gun." 

Damon put Jessie down and hugged his aunt and said "I am sorry please forgive me, I promise to never do anything like this again. I am sorry aunt I was suffering from depression as you knew and the events that happened just broke me completely but now I am all fine and promise to never do something like this ever."

Damon then hugged Eva and congratulated her, she also hit him but forgive him. Jake on the other hand was the most violent one. I, Eva and Eric had to save Damon from him. But in the end those two buddies were back. 

Uncle was the most calm person as if he knew where he was all this time and just hugged him and warned him to never do something like this ever. Damon just hugged my mother and made a small talk about how she was doing. Then came my father.

My father slapped him, I was shocked at first but then he hugged him and said "I thought I was like a father to you, like I am to Eva. If in anger I said few bad things you will leave home and run away. Do that again and I will never let my daughter marry you." 

To which I just blushed and everyone else laughed. Damon apologized to everyone and promised to never leave like that again. I finally had my whole family back and was too happy and had the best dinner of my life with all the people I loved.

THE END