Part 25

I ask Eva "What's wrong?" She looked more shocked, panicked and was trying to hide it. She said "Is he really our art teacher?" I nodded and said "Yes he is, he is the youngest teacher in our school. One of our favorite teacher, he is an eye candy and really cool."

Our art teacher Mr. Walker said "Ms. Miller I am quiet impressed by the change, you are the talk of staff room along with the new student. Ms. Hilton please introduce yourself." Eva got up and Mr. Walker, when he saw her had more shocking expression then Eva. Damon and I just exchanged a look which said what the fuck is going on.

Eva said "I am Eva Bella Hilton, this is my first time attending school before that I was home schooled." This was new in her introduction from what she gave in other classes. Mr. Walker told her to sit and said "I have divided you in pair of two in last class now you will all draw your partner's sketch. You have 45 minutes to complete the sketch, you only need to sketch their face. Ms. Hilton as you don't have any partner you can sketch my face. I will be your partner for this class."

Eva said "Sir can I do with Damon and Tessa can do it with you as I am new so I am a bit uncomfortable." I gave her a look that said out loud why the fuck? She just shrugged and Mr. Walker looked hurt but he agreed. So I took my sketch book, pencil and eraser and went infront. Mr. Walker pulled a chair for me near his desk.

I sat down and started to look at him, he did look hurt but I ignored it and started sketching. He asked me when he saw everyone was busy "You are Eva's best friend Copper the one who bike race, her only friend other than Jake your brother am I right?"

I looked at him in shock and nodded "Yes how do you know that?" He said "She talked a lot about you, Jake and Damon. She only told me her middle name and about you guys. Did she not tell you anything about me? Her friend from London Kyle?" 

I just realized what he meant and said "Fuck, this is messed up. What now, she really likes you but because of her family she had to lie. She had only hidden her family name from you and rest whatever she told you was true. She could not meet you because she always had bodyguards around her."

He nodded and looked towards Eva and I did the same and saw her looking our way. I and her had a eye to eye talk, we have a habit of understanding what the other meant. I looked at her and gave her a look which meant 'Are you okay?' She just nodded and looked away. I knew she was not okay. Mr. Walker said "Can I meet her after school alone? Will her bodyguards be around?"

I said "I need to talk to her first about it, I mean she just ignored you when you tried to talk to her. Give me a day or two I will talk to her and get back to you." He nodded and after that I concentrated on my sketch. He surely was handsome, but I think Damon is more handsome.

After class Eva was the first one to leave, Damon followed her. I ran behind them and saw Eva enter girls room. I followed her inside whereas Damon just waited for us outside. She had tears in her eyes when I saw her I hugged her and said "It's okay we are here, let's go out and talk. We can't talk her." She nodded as we can't just let people know my best friend had a relationship with a teacher.

I went out and she followed me, Damon looked at her worried and asked "All okay? What happened? Why are you crying?" I said "Damon not here, let's go to roof terrace text Jake to come up." He nodded and followed me.

We went up and I opened my bag and looked for my key but it was not there I looked everywhere in my bag and said "I think I forgot my key, let's wait for Jake. He has the other key." Eva nodded and Damon was looking for something in his bag and then removed my key and asked "Is this the one?" I looked at him in shock and ask "Why do you have my key?" He said "You dropped it last time we were here, so I kept it in my bag and forgot to give it back."

I nodded and took the key from him and opened the door and soon after Jake entered with four coke can in his hand. He gave us on each and I said to Eva "Eva now tell them everything then we will see what we can do."

She had stopped crying by now and said "Jake, Damon I am telling you both something but you can't tell mom or dad. You two will not interrupt me." Both of them nodded and she started to tell them about her and Mr. Walker.

"Last year when all the bad things happened to our family I was send to live with granny during my summer vacation, there I met a guy named Kyle. I used to sneak out at night after granny was asleep and come back before she woke up. I used to go to a mid night gym, that is when I learned to fight. I just pretended in front of dad when we taught me to fight last year that I did not know how to fight but I had already learned to fight."

She paused for a second, took a deep breath and continued "On the first night when I sneaked out I was just roaming around, I lost my way and was stuck in a bad side of the city. Some bad guys tried to rape me but Kyle saved me that night. It was the first time I met him and I fell for him at first sight, the way he fought those drunk guys and then the way he consoled me. After that he took me to his gym, he helped me get clean and dropped me home and helped me sneak in. Before going he said that he will be my friend as I did not have any friend in London. After that night for a week we talked on phone and then I started to sneak out with him every night.

We used to go to gym and he thought me to fight and we became close I used to talk to him about you three and he used to tell me his future plan. He was shifting to New York for his job, I told him I can't see him in New York because my parents don't allow me to go out and I am home schooled. On the day I was coming back I told him I will see him next summer holiday, we were in touch till then through phone. He was four year older to me, he is now 22.

This summer holiday we again met and I sneaked out with him, he asked me why I can't come during day time and I told him my parents did not allow me out and so he never complained about it. On my birthday I lost my virginity to him and a week later he came back to New York and today I saw him in school. He knew everything about me other than my family name and my real name. I told him my middle name."

Damon and Jake both looked pissed, Damon said "Do you know how dangerous it is? He is Mr. Walker right?" She nodded and he continued "I will kill that bastard, how can he touch my sister. He is a pedophilia, I will report him."

I said this time as Eva was crying again "Damon she was 18 when they had intercourse so that is not being pedophilia. She likes him a lot and she did not tell you guys because you two will be angry like you are now. Dare any of you do anything to Mr. Walker and you won't be able to have kids in future. She can't always be trapped inside because it is dangerous, she needs to have a life and be happy like us. We will leave the decision on her and whatever she decides we will support her."

Jake said "But Tess..." I said "No but, it's her choice and we being her only friend will support her." Jake nodded and Damon said "I will think about it after talking to Mr. Walker and I promise I will not touch him." I nodded and after that we dropped Damon and Eva home and went home.