Part 43

I told him the story until I was admitted and how Damon left us, he had tears in his eyes and said "I feel sorry for you guys, you both went through so much. I wish I was there to help both of you." I did not tell him about Jessie being his daughter it is Damon's story to tell.

He asked me "What happened to Matt? Kyle and your brother's biological father?" 

I told him "Kyle is out on parole, he got out last month. William is helping NGOs and doing social welfare work for poor and needy children and Matt was killed that day by police when he tried to flee after shooting me."

He looked more curious and asked "Did your brother forgive William?" I nodded and said "He did forgive him and he stays with him once in a month or whenever he has time. He is happy to have two fathers. My mom did forgive William but they never talked and my dad is happy the way it is." 

He was about to say more when his phone rang and he answered "We are at a cafe near by." "Okay be there in 10 minutes." 

I asked him "Damon?" He nodded and said "He called us back to college there is a senior junior meeting." I nodded and we took our bags and left for the college.

As soon as I entered the classroom Damon told us to come at, I saw him standing in front of the class with a girl clinging to his arm.

As soon as he saw me he moved her arms away. I was sad and a bit jealous, has he moved on is that why he did not hugged me or kissed me? Eric and I settled down and I ask him "Who is she?" Pointing towards the girl again trying to cling on Damon.

Eric said "Why jealous?" I nodded and he just chuckled and said "Don't worry she has been trying this for the past two years and he has never let her do anything more than this. She is been trying to get his attention but failed all the time. Damon has never dated or even had a fling with anyone in all this years." 

I nodded and the girl said "Hello everyone we are your senior, I am Monica and and he is my boyfriend Damon." I looked at him in shock and the tears started coming down from my eyes. I have been too emotional for the past years, since my accident and I cannot control them like I used to do.   

Damon has his eye on me and whispered something in the girl's ear and she said "Boyfriend means a friend who is a boy. We are not dating."

I just rolled my eyes and Damon said "We will start with getting to know each other. You can ask us anything about college, teachers, academic and we will help you. Before you question please tell your name so we also know who you are. In the end you will be paired with one senior who will help you during this academic year." 

People started questioning both of them few guys complimented Monica and asked her to choose them as partner and few girls tried to flirt with Damon which he just brushed off.

When it was my turn I said "Hello I am Tessa Copper Miller. I have seen you in New York are you the bike racer Destroyer from NYC? Are you Damon Gavin Hilton my best friend Eva Hilton's cousin?" 

Damon looked at me shocked and gave me a look saying am I mad but, I did not care I wanted to know what was going on in his mind.

He replied "Yes! I am him but I was there for a short duration, due to certain events in the past I shifted here. I don't think I remember you." 

I angrily replied back "Don't you remember the unbeatable Night Queen? I am her, we have met a few times in parties you have been to my place for parties too." 

Monica looked shocked and said "You told me you hate partying and never attended any party with me or our other friends."

He rolled his eye and said "I remember Night Queen but not much you were always behind helmet. Anyways next." 

I raised my hand and said "I want to ask one more thing." Monica said "Ask." 

I asked him "What happened to your nerd girlfriend in NYC?" 

Damon was red with anger and said "Why bring my past here in front of my junior lets talk about all this later." Monica asked "You have a thing for a nerds? Is that why you never fell for me?" 

Damon left the class and Monica followed her. Eric said "Are you insane? He has anger issues and he tends to hurt himself when he is angry." Hearing this I cursed myself and ran behind Damon.

I saw him enter boys washroom. I followed him in and my luck was too good as no one was inside. I closed the door from inside and hearing the door sound Damon turned behind and looked at me and shouted "Are you mad? Just leave from here, I don't want to talk to you right now."

I said innocently "Don't talk to me then just look at me. I am not leaving you, what if you leave me again." I made a puppy dog face and stood there.

Damon begging said "Please leave I am not in the right state of mind I will see you in evening promise."

I knew if I left now he will hurt himself so I went near him and hugged him tight. He tried to move out from the hug and I knew exactly how to calm him.

I started kissing him on his neck, I made sure I left my marks there for him to know who he belongs to. He said minutes later "Please don't do it, I am trying to control myself around you so please don't make it difficult for me." 

I said "I don't want you to control around me." Before he could reply my phone rang and it was Eva so I answered.

T: Hello? 

E: Your little munchkin is crying and we are unable to stop her from crying, talk to her. Phone is on speaker so talk to her and make her stop.

I put my phone also on speaker and saw Damon looking towards me.

T: Hey there little one what happened? Why are you crying? You know I miss you so much, I wish you were here. When I will be coming for aunt's wedding I will bring you a gift. If you don't stop crying no gift for you.

I heard Jessie say in her cute crying voice.

J: Copp I don't want to go to school, children tease me because I don't have mom and dad. I hate dad he left me just like mom did. 

I looked at Damon and he looked hurt and was about to leave when I caught his hand and did not let it go.

T: Dad did not leave you he is studying out just like me and trying to earn lot of money for you, so that he never has to leave you again. 

J: Why does he never call me like you do?

T: Because baby where he is, there he is not allowed to use phone. I promise you he will come back, just wait a little longer my baby. You promised me that you will not cry and that you are a big girl now then why are you crying?

J: I am big girl and I am not crying now Copp. I wish you were my mom. I got to go uncle Jake is taking me to amusement park I need to get ready.

T: Do not enjoy much without me. Bye love you.

With that I disconnected the call and saw tears in Damon's eye.