Part 3

Next morning we were back to school and back to class one homeroom. We settled down in our usual seats and today again Matt sat beside me, the teacher was yet to come and Jake was talking to one of his team mate. I looked at Matt and said "Hey good morning, how are you liking the school so far?" 

He just looked at me and said "It's okay better then the last one. Anyway can I ask you something?" I nodded and he asked "Who is that guy over there?" I said "That is Jake Miller, school football team leader. May I ask why?" Before he could say anything the teacher entered and the class begin. The day went by and I noticed that Matt sat beside me in whatever class we had together. After the first class though we did not talk more. 

After school Jake and I went home together as I had a race today and needed proper rest before the race. By the time the night rolled we were ready to leave I took my Ducati super sport and Jake came in his car. Jake gifted me the bike last year before that I used Aiden's bike. My parents still think the bike belongs to Jake, if they only knew. 

I entered the racing area and looked around after parking my bike. Many people from school were there, I spotted my friends with Aiden and made my way there. I hugged Aiden and said "I missed you Ad." He said "How's my little girl doing? How was school? Ready to race?" I nodded and said "Ready as ever and school is usual." 

Jake came with his best friend Caleb. The others in the group were Samuel, Danish, Rachel, Helen and John. They were around our age. Our other few friends left for college so they can't come now. John and Danish also race the rest just come to motivate us.

I looked around to see Matt was standing on the stalls alone looking around. I never knew he was interested in bike race but again I don't know him.

It was time for race, as Danish and John did not have any race today so I left and made my way towards my bike. I sit on my bike wear my helmet and bring my bike on the start line.

As the race begin I was first from the start, I was going against 4 more people. At a time only 5 people raced, out of which 3 were old one's I had defeated them before, one was new.

By the end I had won and saw the crowd cheering for me. Caleb came first and hugged me, I looked around for my brother to see him talking to Matt and keeping one eye on me giving me apologetic look. 

I thanked everyone who congratulated me and made my way towards Jake. Jake smiled at me and said something to Matt, after which he came and hugged me. He said "I am so proud of you, you were amazing out there."

As he moved away Matt came and said to me "You were amazing I have never seen a girl race like that ever. I have become your fan, I heard a lot about you from my cousin when I moved here but never believed him but he was correct about you."

I thanked him and excused myself. I did not want him to ever identify the real me. My friends are the only one who know my real name but here they call me Copper which is my middle name. I know weird but can't help it my grandmother gave me that name after her middle name.

After match I collected my price money and was ready to leave when I received a message saying 'Boss we have a problem, some new gang is causing trouble in our area.' I texted back replying 'Keep close eye on them and I need details about the gang.' To which I received a reply 'On it.'

I as you might have guessed am a gang leader. Only my gang members know who the leader of their gang is not even my brother knows it. I was 16 when I formed this gang with help of Aiden. But he being police officer can't be associated with a gang so he just works with gang without anyone but me knowing. I learnt shooting and I am the one of the best shooter in New York.

From our friends only Caleb is part of the gang as he is Aiden's younger brother. He is my hand, I suggested when we started gang that Caleb should be the leader but he said he can't be the leader as he has temper issue and can't manage people, he said he will be my hand quoting GOT. I love that guy just like Jake, he is as much family to me as Aiden. 

The rest gang consist of people around the city whom we can trust. Our gang is most feared one in the city but no one has ever known who the leader is or the members as we work secretly without anyone finding out who all are part of gang as I don't want any of my gang member or their families to be hurt.

Caleb on left and Aiden on right: