Part 17

At around 1am Caleb called me and told that they are going to Danish's home. I woke up Rachel and John picked her up from my place and they left. After she left I saw a new from Damon about 2 hours ago. 

D: You okay? You did not reply back. 

T: Sorry, the biker who met with the accident was my friend and so I was asking my other friends about it and forgot to text back. 

Within seconds I got another text.

D: You still up? How is your friend now? I hope he was not seriously injured.

T: He has a broken arm and few scratches on knee and elbow. He just got back home from hospital after getting a plaster. His girlfriend was at my place so a friend came to pick her up and she just left. 

T: Why are you still up?

D: I am kind of insomniac. So sometimes I have sleepless night, I guess today is that day. 

T: Why don't you take some pills then? 

D: Because according to my doctor, my state of being a insomniac is by wish and not by any health issue. It is only sometimes that I can't sleep and usually I do get some sleep. He said that I have to cure it on my own without pills. If I started taking pills I will get habitually to it and might get addicted to it.

T: Okay, then what do you usually do staying up all night? 

After I texted him, I fell asleep as I was too tired and had a long day.

Next morning I woke up and saw the time on my bedside watch, it was 11:15, I get up immediately and got ready as I had to go shopping by 12 with mom. I had promised her on Saturday I will go shopping with her. 

I go down to see mom ready, sitting in living room and reading. I ask her "Mom ready to go?" She nodded and asked "Don't you want to eat anything?" I replied "Will eat outside craving Taco and I know you love Taco a lot." She nodded and we left. 

We took Mom's car as on weekends many people from school come to mall and I can't be caught with mine or Jake's car. On our way to the mall mom was reading what she was reading earlier and I drove. 

When we reached mall she asked me "Where do we go first?" I said "Lets grab a Taco and then we can go and shop." After eating at Taco Bells we went to various shops such as Forever 21, H&M, Ralph Lauren, Victoria's Secret, PRADA, Tiffany, Coach and LV. After which mom was tired so we went to sit and eat at the food court. 

We sat down, I asked mom "What do you want to eat? I will bring it here, you rest for a bit." She looked around and said "I am craving Pasta, so for me Pasta and a black coffee." 

I went to order for mom I ordered a Pasta and for me Margherita Pizza and for drinks Black Coffee and Coke. I went back after ordering, they said our number will be called in few minutes as soon as our order is ready.

Mom asked me "What did you order?" I said "I ordered Pizza and coke. After we our done eating lets go and shop for this little munchkin." I said pointing towards her belly. She looked down and said "Now it has started showing, I don't know if I will be a competent mom this time or will fail again." 

I said "Mom you were always a competent mother, I know you loved us a lot and did not like to leave us alone. But you and dad started liking each other after we turned 3 and it was like a new beginning for you two and you were too young to handle two kids. But you did a amazing job and we have no complaints about it. We totally understand you two and love you both a lot." 

Before she could reply our order was ready and I went to bring it but whatever I said to her is true. We have no complaints that they left us with maids and visited us rarely. That has made me and Jake self reliable and strong person, which we would have never been if they were around. 

I took our orders to our table and we started eating. After we were almost done I saw a man coming towards our table and he poked mom with his finger which made mom turn around. On seeing that man she had a horrifying, shocked and disgusted look. 

She asked that man "What are you doing here?" That man looked at me and then said "Is she my daughter?" That moment I knew who he was. Before mom can say anything I said "No I am just her daughter and not yours. I have my dad, so don't ever call me your daughter. Don't you ever dare come near me or my mom ever." 

After saying this I picked up all our shopping bags and took mom's hand and dragged her outside. While I was dragging her the man pulled her other arm and said "Don't you ever dare talk to me like that girl. You don't know me and what I can do to you. Elsa can we talk alone for a minute?" 

Mom replied "Did you not hear my daughter say, we don't want to talk to you so you better stay away from me and my family." He said "Elsa I am sorry for what I did in the past, I never meant any of it to happen but my wife was pregnant and my daughter was suffering from illness." 

Mom angrily said "When you were having an affair with me did you not know you had a pregnant wife or a daughter. You pretended to be single and so in love with me." 

He said "I loved you I was gonna leave them for you but the situation got out of hand, my daughter was ill and wife became pregnant. You too were pregnant and my wife found out about it and blackmailed me to stay with them. So I was afraid and did not knew what to do so I made a choice to leave you and I am regretting it."

Mom said happily this time "I am thankful to you for leaving me, I am very happy with my life now. I have a loving husband and children all thanks to you." He looked angry on this and said "Who would have married a slut like you? Stop pretending to be happy, I know you want me but you are playing hard to get like you did back then." 

I got too angry on this and punched him hard on his face, I am sure he will have a black eye for a week after this punch. "Don't you ever dare call her slut, she is better than you asshole. I hope you die and rot in hell, I pray for all your children to have a better life and not be like you man whore." 

After that mom and me left without turning back to see him.