Part 11

Jake and I went in his car as I did not have any race today. After reaching we greeted all our friends, after which Jake vanished god knows where he went. Caleb asked me about Jake after John went for his match and others went infront to see his race "What is up with Jake these days? He is acting weird always goes away after greeting everyone."

I just shrugged and said "I will go and look for him you just wait here, if he comes back call me." He nodded and I went towards the bar to find him. At bar someone caught me from behind and said "Hey Queen not racing today?" I turned to see Damon as usual.

Behind him I saw Jake talking to Matt. I replied to him "I don't race daily. I race once or twice in a week." He nodded and asked "Have we met somewhere other than here?" I shook my head in a no and make my way outside waving back at Jake.

On my way I was thinking about Damon what if he finds out who am I? Is he the one who has send me that letter? But he came after I got that letter. I was thinking about it when someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

I knew it was not Jake as I knew his perfume smell very well and none of my friends do something like this, as they know I don't like physical contact. I catch the person's hand and twist it and turn around to find Damon.

He hissed in pain and I let go his hand and said "Don't you ever dare touch me." He replied "Your eyes.." Before he could say more his phone rang and he answered it " Hello" I took the opportunity to leave but he grabbed my wrist. He said on the phone "I will be back in few minutes baby. Bye love you."

I had my bike key in my pocket, the key ring had a knife in it. I pinched him lightly with it and he loosened his hold and I took the opportunity and removed my hand from his hold and ran away.

I saw Caleb waiting where I had left him and said "Can you drop me home?" He nodded and asked "All okay? You seem worried, did you find Jake?" I nodded and said "All good, Jake is with his school friend at the bar. The Damon guy I told you about is here and he suspected me. He thinks he knows me."

Caleb texted others that he is dropping me off in our group chat box so that Jake will also know. I reached home and tried to sleep but like yesterday I kept turning and tossing. When I heard Jake open the door I pretended to be fast asleep as I don't have to face him.

He watch me for a minute when he was sure I was asleep he left.

Next morning I got up early and woke Jake up. He had a football camp to attend today and I was supposed to drop him off at school. He will be gone for a week, but this time I was not as sad as I always used to be because this time I won't be home alone.

He got ready and he bid mom and dad bye before living. We took his mustang today and he drove till school. On the way he apologized for leaving me last night and asked if everything was good, not to make him worry I lied that everything is good and that I was tired and was not feeling well last night.

He did not said anything more just told me to take care and to call him if I need anything at anytime like usual. I bid him bye as his other teammates were already waiting for him. He hugged me one last time and whispered in my ear "Stay away from Matt until I return." Before I could ask him anything he left.

I was an hour early so I went to the roof terrace. It was my favorite place in school and no one comes here except for me and Jake. I called Caleb and he did not answer so I called Tom Caleb's friend and our gang member he answered after two rings "Hello?" I said "Tom I need you to keep an eye on Matt and let Harry keep an eye around me, I will be careful too. Also find me all the information on Matt."

He replied "On it Boss, I too felt something suspicious about both Matt and Damon. Matt tries to be around you all the time and even when you are not looking at him I have seen him throwing glances your way. As for Damon he is being over friendly with you. He looks like a bad news."

I nodded and said "I guess so, see you around." And disconnected the call and plugged in my earphones to listen music. It helps me to think and calm down. I did not how long I was sitting on that bench but I fall asleep. I had 5 missed call of Caleb, 7 from Jake, 3 from Tom and Harry each and 6 from an unknown number.

I called Jake first "Where the fuck are you? You had all of us worried, everyone is looking out for you. You went missing for 2 hour." I looked at the time and said "Sorry I was at roof terrace and I fall asleep. I will call Caleb, sorry again." He said "Take care bye."

I called Caleb and he answered in one ring "You bitch, I thought you were kidnapped was about to go to police and file a missing report." I said "Sorry I fall asleep and my phone was on silent mode. Inform both Tom and Harry too I will just stay here till lunch then go back home."

He said "If you want come to my place I am at home. Bunked school because a bitch went missing." I rubbed my head and apologized and disconnected the call.

I was about to call the unknown number when I heard the door open and Damon came running towards me and said "You had us all worried. Your brother was about to come back if you had not called back."

I looked at him in shock and said "How do you know my brother? Just yesterday you said you are not comfortable around him. How did you know I was here?" He just scratched his head and said "He is an old friend, that is not my story to tell ask him when he comes back. He called and told me you were here."

I just rubbed my head like usual and said "Why is he being so mysterious? What has he told you about me?" He said "Not much just that he has a nerd step sister and yesterday he told me after you got detention which you forgot to attend, that I should not trouble you."

I nodded and said I will leave now. He did not say anything more so I left for home without getting caught by any teacher.

How are you liking the story so far? Do comment and let me know.