Part 24

When we reached school, we got down of our car and the moment we got down, we saw people staring at us. Jake came and stood beside me, Eva on the other side and beside Eva stood Damon.

We heard someone say "That is Eva Hilton, daughter of mafia king and Copper the Night Queen." "Are they new students?" "But I heard only one new student was coming today." "Is Copper Jake's girlfriend? I have seen many pictures of them together on Instagram" We just laughed at their comments and went to office to get Eva's schedule. 

Jake said when we reached office "We will see you two in class, Damon I need to talk to you." Damon just nodded and they left. Eva told the lady her name and asked for her schedule, the lady who was always rude to other students was too sweetly talking to Eva to which I just rolled my eyes. 

After that Eva and I went to class and Eva sat in Jake's place. We waited for others to come. Matt came first, he looked at me and said "Hey Copper remember me from race track?" I just nodded and looked at Eva for some help. She started talking telling me about her holiday with her grandmother and Matt could not say anything more.

DAMON'S POV

Jake and I came back to his car and sat inside, Jake said "Do you like my sister?" I was shocked at first and asked him "Why are you asking me suddenly?" Jake said "I heard from Tes that you guys have been talking a lot from last week." 

I said "I do like her, but I am not sure about her. I mean any boy can fall for her easily she is charming, beautiful and down to earth. But I will not tell her if you have problem with it. For me you are more important." 

Jake looked at me for a minute to see if I was serious and then said "I have no problem even if you two date, but you need to tell her about Jess first. I told her yesterday about what happened in Germany but nothing about who Jess is or why did it happen." 

Whenever I think about it I feel like dying, but because of my other family I am still alive. My grandmother, uncle, aunt, Eva and Jess they are the only people because of whom I am still sane and alive. 

I said to Jake "I will tell her, but I am not sure when will I tell her." He nodded and then we went to class.

There Tessa was sitting in her usual seat and Eva sitting beside her and talking like usual, that girl can never shut her mouth. We went and sat in front of them as Matt sat beside Tessa. I hate that guy, it's because of his family all bad things happened. I don't know why he followed me here now.

The teacher entered and said "Good morning class, I heard today we have a new student can you come over and introduce yourself." Eva happily went in front and said "Hello everyone I am Eva Hilton, Damon sitting there is my brother and the Miller siblings are my best friends." 

The teacher looked at where she pointed it was in our direction, teacher looked puzzled and asked Tessa "Who are you?" Tessa chuckled and said "Hello Ms. it's me Tessa Copper Miller, I had a make over. Did you like my make over?" As soon as she said that the whole class started talking among themselves. 

The teacher said "Class silent, Ms. Hilton you can go back and Ms. Miller you look lovely now lets begin the class." Eva came back and sat beside Tessa and said "You were too cool" I looked back to see Matt staring at Tessa, she might have sensed it so she looked at him and asked "What?" 

He just shook his head and looked in front and I did the same. In the middle of the class I felt like someone hit my leg but I ignored it, but within second it happened again so I turned back to see Tessa she just made a puppy dog face, trying to act innocent.

I turned back and again felt a kick, for the fourth time she tried to kick me I caught her leg in between my ankles and she struggled to get them out. 

I turned and gave her a smile, while she tried to remove her leg. I chuckled and Jake looked at me, to which I just shrugged. After trying for a minute or two, Tessa started hitting me with her other leg. I let go her ankle and after that she did not do anything to me. 

TESSA'S POV

In the middle of the class I was too bored so I stretched my legs and it hit Damon, it was unintentional, but after that I did it intentionally. When he turned to look at me I made a puppy dog face and he looked in front. 

I did it again he did not react so I did it again. This time he got hold of my ankle and did not let it go. I tried he just chuckled to which Jake gave me a weird look. I tried for a minute or two, he did not let go so I kicked him with my other leg two to three time and then he let go. After that I did not do anything as only 5 minutes of class was left.

The day passed by there were many rumors about us going out, but that did not bother me as the rumor was about all four of us and not alone me. I received a text from Tom telling me that people have named us as fab four and that people think that Jake is dating Eva and I am dating Damon.

We had a good laugh on all the comments we heard about us. We were now sitting in our last class art. Jake was not in this class so it was only us three. Eva sat in between me and Damon. As soon as teacher entered Eva looked at him and said "Fuck." Damon and I both looked at her confused.