Part 4

"Tessa get up we will be late" I get up to see Jake screaming and looked at the watch on my bed side to see it's 7:15 so I stretch while getting out of bed. I got ready and walked down to see Jake waiting for me with two apples in his hand, so I made my way towards him grabbed my apple and we made our way towards the parking.

We enter school just as we hear the bell ring. We run to our first class homeroom together as we were late. As we were about to enter class I bumped into someone at the door and fall straight on my ass. I look up to see someone's hand moving my way I take the hand and get up to see that it is none other than Matt. I heard people laughing and look inside to see our teacher make her way towards me and others in the class laughing.

Jake and Matt asked me at the same time "You okay?" I just nod my head and apologize to teacher, she does not say anything to any of us. So we enter to class and take our usual seat me between Matt and Jake.

The teacher goes back to teaching and Matt whispers "I am sorry I was not looking where I was going." I whispered back "It's okay I was also running and did not see you coming. Any way can I ask you something if you don't mind?" He nodded.

I ask him "Why do you talk to me when you clearly stated on your first day that you are not interested in talking to anyone." He said "It's just that I don't like people, I am kind of anti social and like to stay away from them. Though I talk to Jake the guy besides you. Can I ask something in return?"

I nodded and he said "For last three day I have been here I have seen you around Jake and no one else why?" I said "Anti social just like you." He curiously asked me "Why are you and Jake always together, you come together and leave together, sit beside each other?"

Before I could answer the teacher called Matt and I, told us not to talk. We said sorry and sat back down without talking this time.

I see Jake giving me weird look, so I pass him a note writing 'what', he wrote back 'you are talking to someone in school other than me.' I whispered to him "He was saying sorry for earlier." He just said "Did not look like it." And looked back in front. I just shrugged and went back paying attention in class.

The day went by I did not talk to Matt the whole day now I changed for our last class physical education and make my way towards the class. I was sitting when Matt came and sat beside me, he asked me "I don't know your name?" I replied "Tessa." He looked up and gave me a weird look and went away.

The coach told us to take 5 rounds of the basket ball court after which he will divide us in two team and we will play basketball.

I start running and Jake came beside me and said "Catch me if you can" and started running faster and I not wanting to lose started running faster to catch him. We always did it in our pe class. It was always us two completing the rounds before anyone else.

Before others were done I and Jake went towards bench to drink a sip of water. While Jake was drinking, I noticed Jake's tattoo was visible and asked him "Why don't you wear a t-shirt so that others can't see your tattoo?"

Jake replied "I love to show off my sister." Showing more of his tattoo to me. I punched him on his biceps. He hit me back on my head and ran away. This was our daily thing, hitting each other and running away before the other can hit back.

He got a tattoo last year as a birthday gift for me. He wrote my name along with our birth date. Most people still think Jake and I our twins as we have same parents and same birth date but only if they knew.

We never bothered to tell anyone our family story, that is our little secret and we love the way we are. I wish we were actually twins but it's okay we were raised as twins.

After we all were done with our rounds, the coach told us that Jake will be captain of one team whereas, the basketball team captain Sam will be captain of other team they were told to select their team members.

Jake had me and Matt along with other 9 people, whereas Sam had other 11 members that is 12 member each team. The game began and we easily won the match with me getting 1 basket and Matt 2 the opposite team made only 1 basket. I may be a nerd but I love pe, the only class I can bear.

After that the class was over when the coach asked Matt to stay behind. We make our way to changing room and I take a quick shower, change and go out to see Matt making his way towards boys changing room.

He looked towards me but instead of smiling or nodding he just walked by. I make my way towards Jake's car as we were done for the day and Jake did not have practice today.