Part 36

Damon's POV:

Our luck was too good as uncle did not question us  more about Eva's boyfriend. But we are sure once Tessa is back all four of us will be grounded for our whole life. After that uncle, Caleb and Aiden left to find more evidence about the gang and a way to get Tessa out. 

I stayed with Jake in the hospital. Tessa's parents still do not know about her being kidnap or me being her boyfriend. Her mother is pregnant and we do not want to stress her more as it could be dangerous for her. 

The remaining night none of us could sleep, both of us kept turning and tossing. Jake needed rest so in the morning doctor gave him some pills which made him fall asleep. At around 10 am uncle Alex came to his hospital room, along with Caleb. 

He said "Damon go home Caleb will stay here while I will talk to their parents, they will be here any minute to see him. I need to tell them what is going on."

I nodded and asked "About Tessa being a gang leader also?" He just nodded and I glanced one last time towards Jake and then at Caleb, gave him a nod and left. 

In the parking lot I saw a girl standing near my car. I went near it to see who it was, it was Caleb's girlfriend Linda. I met her only once when we had a sleepover at Tessa and Jake's place. I asked her "What are you doing here?" 

She looked up from her phone towards me and said "I came with Caleb to see Jake but he just called me and told me to go home with you as he has to stay with Jake. Your uncle was there so Caleb told me to wait in the parking until he leaves." 

I nodded and said "Okay get inside and tell me your address." I slipped into the drivers seat and she got inside and sat on the passenger seat. I started driving as she gave me the direction. 

After driving for about 40 minutes we reached a house that was away from city and there were not many house around. An empty deserted house and beside it was a big bungalow. I asked her "You stay here?" She nodded and said "My father likes places that are away from city and less noisy. Thank you for dropping me, want to come inside for a tea or coffee?" 

I shook my head and she opened the door and got out. As she was stepping down I don't know what happened as I was looking at my phone but she fall down and shouted for help. I turned around to see her on floor and got out to help her. 

She said "I slipped, I guess I sprained my leg can you help me till the door." I nodded and gave her my hand. I helped her stand up and she put her hands around my shoulder for support and I helped her walk. 

As we reached towards the door she removed a key from her bag and unlocked the door of the bungalow. I helped her walk inside and I guess we entered her living room, I sat her down on a sofa and I guess a maid came out and asked "Linda dear you okay?" She nodded and looked at me and said "Thank you for your help. You want anything to eat or drink?" 

I just shook me head and said "I will take my leave I need to go back to hospital in the afternoon. See you around." Before I could hear her reply I turned and started moving out as I was about to unlock the door I felt someone hit me on my head and I turned around to see Linda with a baseball bat before I fall on the floor unconscious. 

Tessa's POV:

After William left, few minutes later Matt came, he looked at me and said "That was a long chat with my uncle. I hope he convinced you well to call your beloved uncle to save your sorry ass. But before your uncle comes I have another surprise for you."

Before I could ask him what was it I saw two men dragging an unconscious man inside. It took me a second to realize who it was, I asked him angrily "What the hell did you do with him?" 

I got up and went towards Damon and took him from the man and lay him down. Matt just chuckled and said "I did not do anything, it was the girl he was spending time with."

He then showed me a picture of Linda and Damon on his phone. Damon was holding Linda, his hand on her shoulder, they were too close and looked like a couple. But Damon's face was blank, difficult to read.

I ignored it, I was hurt but I will never show it in front of him. He snatched his phone back, then his men left and he locked the door and left. I tried to wake Damon up, but he was not waking up. I examined his head for any injury but there was just a small bump nothing serious.  

I heard footsteps approaching us so I stopped trying to wake him up. I saw William come towards us with a man.

He unlocked our door and said in hurry "He is Omar, my most trusted man. I suggested the boys to transfer you two to some other place where Linda does not know. Because Linda was caught in hospital camera talking to Damon and hence, since no one can find him, they are looking for Linda. Matt does not trust Linda, so I took the opportunity to convince him to have you two transferred to other place."

I nodded and asked him "How will transferring us help?"  William said pointing at Omar through his eyes I guess so that we are not caught in camera "Omar here will be one of the guard who will be taking you to other place. You will be going in a van and Omar will have a tracker which will allow us to track you. On midway your men will attack the van and get you two out. I had a talk with your uncle just few minutes ago and they are ready. You will leave now and sorry for this."

Before I knew what was happening a piece of cloth was put on my head and I guess even on Damon's because I saw the Omar guy move towards Damon.