Part 38

After about 10 miles taking turns here and there so that the men could not find us. I saw a gas station, it was empty. So I stopped the car there and told Damon and the man "We will freshen up here, then find our way back."

The man nodded and got down and so did Damon. I too got down and looked at the man, he does look injured from his appearance but is walking normally. If you are hit by a vehicle you fall on your knees thus injuring your knee or ankle. He was not limping meaning he was pretending.

Damon came and stood beside me, I hugged him and whispered "Man is pretending to be injured let's leave him here and run. Follow him till the restroom, once he is inside lock his door and run here. I will start the car and wait for you, as soon as you are here we will leave from here."

He did as planned and followed the man. I went inside the car and started it and was waiting for Damon to return. 10 minutes had passed but he still did not return so I went out to look for him. He was lying on the floor unconscious. 

I looked around but the man was missing. I brought a water bottle from the car, which I saw earlier between the drivers seat and passenger seat. I sprinkled some water on Damon and he slowly opened his eye. 

I asked him "You okay? What happened?" He said "That man had two of his men standing here I guess they were following us. I fought with them, they were injured badly but I guess someone attacked me from behind and I fell down. I guess they ran away as they were badly injured with knife." 

I looked around and there was lot of blood around, I chuckled and said "You did a good job." I helped him up and we made way towards the car. Before we could reach the car, the car blasted. I guess the man kept a bomb. Now we were left with nothing but to hitch a ride.

Before we can move further we heard cars approaching from both side, along with 2-3 bikes. We looked around to see familiar cars from one side. Uncle Alex, Caleb and police cars and on the other side two bikes, van and two more cars. One of the bike was from earlier whose key we stole and the other was the one due to which Danish had an accident.

Both side of cars stopped in front of us. From one side uncle, Caleb, Aiden, my gang member and few of uncle's men came out followed by police. On the other side few men came down and the bikers removed there helmets. The last car door opened and Kyle came out along with Matt, Kyle's gun pointed at Eva and in her arms was Jessica. 

Uncle shouted "How the hell did they get hold of my daughter and grand child?" One of the man said "Sir ma'am has taken Jessie to park but they had guards following them."

I saw them coming forward and saw that the last car door open, from it came out William. I looked at him shock did he play us? Uncle said to Kyle "Put your gun down and let go of my family, I don't think you want to lose your mother too like your father." 

Then a man behind uncle open the car door and brought a lady out. He had a gun pointed on her head, uncle said "I send your mother towards your side, in exchange you send my children to my side." 

Kyle said "How do I trust you that you won't kill my mother like you did with my other family members." Uncle angrily said "It was your family that killed my family first and to tell you I never killed your family. Your father, brother and uncle are in prison in Germany. If you want you can ask your mother too." 

We all looked in shock towards uncle what is he saying Damon was also shocked and said "Uncle how is that possible you told me they were gone for good." Matt said "My mother said the same to me, before she died last year. She told me my father was killed." 

Uncle told us "I had kidnapped them and torched them until they confessed their crime. Before that when the police caught them they got away due to lack of evidence. But as soon as they confessed we had recorded it and now they are in prison." 

Kyle asked his mother "Why did we never knew about it mother?"

His mother had tears in her eyes and said "Your father and brother were not good people and I wanted them to be away from you as they were bad influence. I thought if you knew the truth then you would go to prison and meet them. They would make you do their illegal work but I was wrong you are your father's son just like your brother. You did all the wrong things, I thought you were doing teaching job here and that you have a stable life. But look at you, I hate to call you my son." 

Kyle fall down on the floor on his knee and cried "I am sorry mom I love you a lot. I am sorry I followed dad's path. Please forgive me mom, I will turn into a good man from now on and be an ideal son." He was crying profusely.

Uncle said "Your mom is here with her own will and we did not kidnap her. I had a talk with police, you confess to all your crimes and we will help you get out on parole in a year or two depending upon your crime." 

Uncle looked at Matt and said "Same goes for you, leave my children and I will help you."

Kyle got up and said "Matt you always listen to me and follow my path. I brought you on the wrong path now I want you to improve and be on the right path with me. Put your gun down and let them go."

Matt thought for a minute and then put his gun down. Eva took Jessie's hand and started to come in our direction. I still had my eye on Matt, he started to lift his gun back up. He was up to something, he pointed it a bit lower meaning he was trying to aim at Jessie but I thought he would not do so as she is his niece too. 

As soon as I heard a gun loading sound I ran towards Jessie's side and heard Matt say "It is all because of her, all this happened because of her." Everyone looked confused at him and he fired. By now I had Jessie in my arms and the bullet directly hit my right knee and I fall down on the floor. 

I saw William fire on his hands due to which his gun fell down and Uncle Alex shouted "Arrest him."

By now Damon, Eva and Caleb were sitting beside me. Eva took crying Jessie from my arms and Caleb tied a piece of cloth around my knee to stop blood from flowing. Damon was in a state of shock but was holding my hand. A minute later I fell unconscious.