Part 22

I was waiting for Jake in his car, his bus is yet to arrive while waiting I was texting Caleb.

T: I am telling Jake about gang. I don't want him to get to know from someone else.

C: Good luck, I am pretty sure he will be pissed but hope for the best.

T: Who ever it is once I find him, I will burn him alive. I hope because of him none of us get hurt.

C: We will find him soon, once you tell Jake lets tell the others also. I don't want them to feel betrayed.

T: Okay lets see first how Jake takes it. His bus is here, will inform you later what he said.

C: Okay, good luck.

I went outside and saw Jake coming down from the bus, I called him and waved at him "Jake". He looked at me with a smile and waved back. He said goodbye to his team mates. After that he came and hugged me, I hugged him back and said "I missed you a lot. I have so many things to tell you."

He said "I too need to tell you many things, which I said I will tell before leaving." I nodded and asked "Are you tired or can we go to our place?" He gave me a concerned look and asked "All good, you look worried?"

I nodded "If you are okay with going today then we will go or else we can talk at home also, maybe if you want tomorrow?" He said "No, lets go and talk or else you are going to be worried the whole time." He drove us to a park near our home, we loved that park it was our happy place.

There was a bench from where you can see a lake and beautiful flowers across that lake. It was a very beautiful place and not many people come there, specially at this time. When we reached there we sat in our usual place and I said "I need to tell you about two things after that you can tell me whatever you wanted to tell me about Matt and Damon."

He nodded and I continued "On Saturday I went shopping with mom as dad had to leave for some urgent work, there we saw you biological father. He thinks that mom gave birth to a girl that is me and we let him believe that. He is actually a jerk, he abused mom and I punched him. He even warned us, so I think we may see him in future. Will you be okay with seeing him? He does look a bit like you, specially your eyes and nose they are same."

He looked angry and said "I hate that man, why does he want to see us? You did a good job by punching him, I will do the same when I see him. Is mom okay now?"

I nodded and said "She is okay dad returned the next day and she is just worried about you seeing him." He said "I will talk to her, there is nothing to be worried about and I knew I had to see him once in my lifetime. I am okay with it, I have you, mom and dad so I am not worried."

I just smiled at him and said "Promise me when I tell you the second thing you will not be pissed at me?" He nodded and I continued "I am the gang leader of 'The Knights.'" He looked at me in shock and said "Stop joking around."

I rubbed my head and said "I am not joking and Caleb is one of the member, Aiden knows about it. The other members are few people from here and there, but you might have seen them on race track. Race track reminds me that Danish had a accident while racing."

Jake looked pissed and said "I read about Danish's accident in group chat and talked to him on my way. When did all this gang shit started, why are you telling me now? I feel betrayed, I hate all three of you."

I said in a sad voice "We formed the gang two years ago and it is safe we don't do anything illegal, we just help police and Uncle Alex. Uncle Alex found about the gang after two months from when it started and he scolded me. But when he saw my skills, passion and how well I could deal with matters he said he will support us. He keeps a track on us and that's why we are the most feared gang here as we have support of Mafia."

Jake said "I don't want you to land in any danger, if you are safe then I am okay. I will support you, as I trust uncle Alex. I know he will not let you fall in any trouble. But next time promise me we will not keep any secrets from each other." I nodded.

I told him "Eva is back and uncle allowed her to attend school with us as Damon will be there with her in school." He said "That's good, I am so happy for her finally she gets to live like a normal student."

I nodded with a smile and said "Eva and Damon suggest I come to school as Copper as that will help dividing attention from Eva." He said "I love the idea, I want you to be comfortable and like this being nerd makes you uncomfortable." I chucked and said "You and Damon think the same."

He hit my head and said "Someone is getting close to Damon, do you like him?" I rolled my eyes and said "He is just my friend and you still have things to tell me." Jake laughed and said "Yes friend, just friend I believe that." I just rolled my eye and hit him on his head.

Jake just laughed and said "Okay now story time."