Part 44

I hugged him and said "She miss you a lot. She used to cry every night for you when you left, until she got used to you being away."

Damon said "I don't know how I will ever face any of them, I have hurt them all so much. I am such a mean and selfish person." I shook my head and replied "No you are not mean and selfish but were an immature teen."

He asked me "Will you ever be able to forgive me?" I nodded and said "I already did and that is why I am here to get you back." He hugged me tight "Did Caleb tell you I was here?"

I nodded "Yes he did and I am so happy he did, finally I can hug you and kiss you again." He picked me up in our hugging position and placed me on the sink counter. He brought his lips near mine and looked in my eyes and asked "May I?" I just nodded and he kissed me.

We had a make out session for about 10 minutes and we kissed each other hungrily. I missed this man so much I wished this fool has never left, we wouldn't have wasted the past years of our life without each other.

By mistake I moved back and the tap started and the water due to the force was on me.

Damon moved away and just laughed at me for a minute before closing the tap. I was so happy to see him laugh like that, I don't know when was the last time he laughed like that.

I said "You fool stop laughing and close the tap." My hands were busy stopping the water so Damon closed the tap still laughing and replied "As you say my Queen."

After that I saw him staring towards me but not my face but my boobs, that's when I realized that I had a see through t-shirt. I covered them with my hand and then he realized and gave me his jacket. He said "Cover up I don't want other boys staring at what is mine."

I just blushed and wore his jacket. After I was done I saw him calling someone. I guess the person answered he said "I need help." "Come near the left side boys washroom on first floor and see if anyone is around when no one is around call me." 

After that he disconnected the call and said "I called Eric and told him to get us out. I know you don't like attention so I asked him when no one is around he should inform us." On hearing Eric name I remembered something and asked Damon.

"Damon?" When he nodded I asked him "Do you self hurt yourself? If I would have not followed you here would you have hurt yourself in anger?"

He asked "Eric told you?" I nodded and he continued "I just tend to punch things in anger and sometimes that leads to getting hurt. I would not call it self harm. Anyways what was that thing in the class those questions?" 

I chuckled and said "I wanted that girl Monica to know that you have someone in your life and she should stay away from you." Damon chuckled and that moment I fell for him again, that chuckle I missed it to so much.

He asked "Why jealous?" I rolled my eyes and there was a knock on the door and Damon said "This washroom is busy you can use the other one." The boy on the other end laughed and said "Bro it's me Eric no one is around you can open the door." 

Damon took my hand and said "Come on let's go home and get you changed before you fall ill." I nodded and followed him.

We saw Eric waiting outside and when he saw both of us together, he just smiled and whispered in my ears "So what happened in there sister in law?"

I just kicked him on his leg and he hissed and said "Damon your girlfriend is bullying me." 

Damon just laughed and said "I am taking her home, I will come home late." Eric nodded and left. We both also went home.

Damon spend the night at my place and finally apologized and regretted ever leaving me. He also examined my leg and said I should always be careful. He made me promise him that if something like this ever happen I will never jump in to save anyone, it will be his duty to save me and Jessie. 

Finally after convincing him alot he agreed to go back home and meet everyone and apologize. We are planning to go back next month so that we can help Eva and Jake in their wedding preparation and surprise everyone. For a month we are not telling anyone about our plan we will surprise them next month only.

***************************************************************

The month passed by in a blur and today I am going to principal's office to ask permission for a month's holiday. I was waiting outside when Eric came and sat beside me. I asked him "Why are you here?" 

He scratched his head and said "Leave permission like you. I am going with you two. Surprise."

I looked at him shock and asked "What seriously?" He nodded and we both are called in.

Damon told Eric the part of story which I left and we have become best friend. Like Damon, Eric too was spending most of his time with me. I love that guy a lot, he is a happy go luckily kind of guy and a person you can trust blindly. 

As we entered principal office Damon was sitting inside with him. Principal said "I don't approve long holiday application, but my favorite student is going with you and will help you catch up the missed studies so I am permitting both of you." 

We thanked him and left. We waited outside for Damon and as soon as he was out I asked him "How are you in his good books? I heard he is really strict and hates students who miss even a single class? How did you convince him?" 

He laughed and said "When I left New York I worked part time for him along with completing my high school. I used to stay with him and help him with his paper work, he was too impressed by me and sponsored my three years of Harvard School fee. He is like a father to me, he does not have any kid so he and his wife treats me like their own child. He is too happy that I am finally going to meet my family and wish to meet them soon." 

I looked at Eric and asked him "Did you know about it?" He nodded and said "Yes I knew but my school fee is paid by Damon, he works part time and races to pay my fee and expenses." I nodded and said "I am happy Damon has principal and you have him." 

Both of them laughed and I felt like the happiest person alive.