Part 27

At home I waited for Jake to come back. I ate dinner with mom dad quietly as I had a lot in mind. At around 9 pm Jake came back and straight to my room. You might be thinking how I knew he came straight in my room because I heard his car sound when I was waiting for him while sitting in my room's balcony. 

I came and sat on my bed and said "Damon told me about his family. I feel bad for him and I wish Uncle Nate, Aunt Mia and Ava were still alive." He sat beside me and said "I wish too, I was there and I could not protect them. I wish I was elder and brave enough then atleast I could have saved someone else too." 

He had a sad and guilty look, I replied "You saved Jessica and Damon is happy about it. You were just a normal teen and could not have done anything more about it." He nodded and said "Do you still like Damon?" I nodded "I think I like him more after this, he is strong and never gave up on his daughter. Any girl would like him." 

He said "I trust him, he is not like other boys out there. Now you know why I told you to stay away from Matt." I nodded and said "Yes, what if he is actually here for revenge?" He said "We can't be sure about it let's wait and see what happens next. But we need to be careful around him." I nodded and after that we called it a night.

The week passed by usual Eva did talk to Mr. Walker and Damon warned him not to hurt his sister. They planned to take it slow as they need to hide it in school as well as from Eva's parents. If Uncle Alex found about it, he would not allow Eva to date Mr. Walker. 

It's Friday evening and our parents our going to my grandmother's place for weekend. I got back from school early as I had to decide the menu for the day and next day and tell the maids as all our friends were staying at our place for weekend. 

We have four guest room, one Jake's bedroom and other mine. So we have to adjust all our friends in six rooms. They will all be leaving on Sunday evening or Monday morning.

So I decided the room 1 Rachel and Danish. 2 Samuel and Helen, yes they are a couple. 3 John and Damon. 4 Jake and Mr. Walker, we invited him as Eva and him get to spend some time outside of school. 5 Me and Eva. 6 Caleb and his girlfriend which we haven't met yet as he just started dating this week. I was super existed to meet her. 

After that I told the menu for the weekend to the maid and asked her to buy grocery and specially bring lots of nutella, chocolates, ice-cream and popcorn. Jake was going to bring alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. 

At around 5 our parents left and for tonight's dinner I ordered Pizza. Jake came back after an hour with drinks and along with him were Damon and Eva. I blush when I see Damon, this has been happening for last two days. 

Flashback

Thursday after school, Eva wanted to talk to Mr. Walker and Jake had practice so Damon and I were waiting for them on roof terrace to finish there respective work.

We were talking about our childhood, I asked Damon "Why you never played with us when we were kid?" He chuckled and said "I did not like girls that time, I was in the girls have cooties phase." 

We both laughed at it, specially the puppy dog face he made, he looked so adorable and cute. He further added "Though you were cute kid, I guess you won't be remembering it but I was your first kiss and you were mine first kiss." 

He blushed when he said it and I was confused and asked "How and why don't I remember?" He rubbed his head and said "Do you remember once you fall of a tree trying to climb it when you were trying to hide while playing hide and seek?" 

I nod and he continues "Jake, Eva were hiding somewhere else and only I was near the tree and we heard Ava coming to find us. I helped you and we both hid on the tree."

I chuckled and said "It was you who helped me now I remember, I always thought it was one of Jake's friend never knew who and later I forgot about it. I don't remember what happened up on the tree, all I remember we were there for about an hour."

He laughed and said "You forgot the best part, we did not talk much just how afraid you were of height and how bad of an idea it was to climb the tree. While you were complaining I found you cute and kissed you. I was kissing your cheek like this" He said and I turned to look at him and his lips felt straight on mine. 

At first we both did not move, then slowly Damon deepened the kiss, we both kissed each other hungrily and after few seconds when we both realized what was happening we both pulled back. I can feel my cheeks were completely red. I saw towards Damon and he looked the same.

He chuckled said "You haven't changed at all that time also I was going to kiss your cheek but you turned and I pecked your lips that was our first kiss."

I blushed and ran away from there, I took bus home as I could not trust myself around Damon anymore. I wanted to kiss him more and make out with him. 

Flashback ends

The next day I completely ignored him and took my car to school to stay away from him. I made an excuse saying I need to prepare for sleepover. Here he is standing in front of me, lets see where this weekend takes us. I am still as red as a tomato.