Part 16

On Friday evening I asked mom if I can go out with my friends and she agreed. She said that she may sleep early as she was tired. I got ready and went to race track. My friends were already there, waiting for others in our usual place. I greeted everyone and was waiting for Aiden and Caleb.

Today Danish had one race so he went and stood on the start line as the match was about to begin. His opposition were Damon, one new person no one knew of and two other we were acquainted with.

Rachel being Danish's girlfriend was always super exited for his match and being the cheerleader at her school, she came up new ideas to cheer him up. As the game begin she started shouting and asking us to shout "Go Danish, Go fast and don't go slow."

He could not even hear her but she still did it and for her happiness we also cheered. I love that girl a lot. She is the happy capsule of our little group. In between the race as Caleb had just arrived he was telling us that Aiden had something important to take care of at station so he will not be coming.

While we were talking we heard tire screeching sound and looked in front to see the new bike passing by a bike who skidded and fell down. It took us seconds to realize that the bike belonged to Danish. We rushed towards his bike. The organizer team was near to him and made it towards him before us.

As soon as we reached there Danish was already on the floor and his bike which had fallen on him was been moved away by the organizer team. Danish was badly bleeding, his knee pad and elbow pad were completely destroyed.

The on spot medical team was giving him basic first aid. After his first aid was done, the medical team Dr. told us that he has a broken arm and that we should take him to the hospital. John took his bike and called our mechanic whereas Caleb, Samuel, Rachel and me took Danish to hospital.

Rachel and I went in Jake's Mustang which I had brought whereas, rest came in Caleb's car. On the way Rachel was crying profusely I told her "Its okay he is fine, nothing serious happened, it's just a broken arm. He will be back on the track within months, he is strong."

She still had not calmed down so I told her "You know, when we started racing Aiden has helped us a lot. We started racing at the age of 15 as Danish might have already told you. Aiden's in one of his match, was kicked by one of his opponent. You know it was more terrible as Aiden had told us. Before we started racing we knew all this can happen to us. But we raced because it was our passion."

She asked me after she stopped crying "How bad was Aiden's situation?" I replied from what Aiden told "He was in coma for a week." By the time we reached hospital and went inside to see Samuel taking Danish on a wheelchair.

Caleb came our way and said "Only one person was allowed inside, so Sam took him. I think it's better for you to go home, Tes. Jake is also not here and it may take hours for all the check up and treatment. Rachel I think you should also go. If you want I will drop you home."

Rachel said "I can't leave him alone here and anyways I was going to stay at his place." I told Rachel "He is not alone here Caleb and Sam are here and John will also come as soon as he is done taking care of the bike and situation there. You can stay with me and Caleb will call us as soon as everything is done here. Danish will not like for you to wait here like this."

She nodded and told Caleb "Call me as soon as you are done and if you guys are going to Danish's place please pick me up from Tessa's home." Caleb nodded and we all said our good byes.

The ride home was silent as Rachel fell asleep as soon as the car started. We reached home and I wake her up, we went inside and changed into something comfortable. As Rachel has come to my place many times she knew where all the things were. She freshened up and slept after checking her phone was not on silent mode.

Before sleeping she told me "If my or your phones rings please wake me up, I am a heavy sleeper." I nodded and sleep took over her as soon as she fell on the bed. When she is too emotional she has a habit of sleeping, it helps her cool down.

I checked my phone to see a new text from Damon.

D: I saw you before match but after I was done I looked for you everywhere but you were gone.

T: I left early did you win?

D: Yes I won but there was a foul play in the match today.

T: What?

D: Some biker from what I heard, he was new and had kicked another racer and he had accident. He was trying to kick me but this another biker came in between and got hurt.

I got a call from Caleb "Hello, did you reach home safely?" he asked.

I replied "Yes we did, has John come back?"

C: Yes, he did a minute ago and was about to tell me what actually happened.

T: Put me on speaker, I too want to hear because I just heard about some foul play.

John: Okay so what I found out was this new racer was coming second, he tried to kick the first player Destroyer two to three times. Both their speed had gone down because of it, as one was busy kicking and other dodging those kicks. In between them Danish found a place and went in between them when this new player kicked Danish and he fell down. After that the new biker disappeared. I somehow found his bike no. from my contacts. I have texted it to Aiden, he said he will look into the matter. The organizers are also looking for him.

C: So what will happen now until he is caught?

John: For a week they have closed the track for safety reasons of other racers.

T: Okay, call me when everything in hospital is settled.

With that I disconnected the call and slept.