Chapter 47

"Look into my eyes," Prince Ire lifted Ara's chin. "I don't want to ever hear you did it for me. Let's do it for us. Tell me if you see anything strange. Tell me if anything happens. Don't decide alone thinking it will be good for us. Instead, let's decide together. Let's do it together. Let's fight together. And that's how we can build what we love together. That's how we can grow, and that's how we can love ourselves endlessly." Prince Ire said, his eyes fixed on Ara whose eyes were already wet. He was so serious. He made his choice and this time, he would do anything to protect his woman. The lady who stood before him.

Slowly, Ara moved closer to Prince Ire and hugged him. His cologne drove her crazy. She didn't want to release him. It was the most beautiful hug she had ever received. Special, warm and powerful. Having his arms embracing her back felt even more special to Aramade. She really didn't know what to say. She was totally speechless. Her mind was blank with words. With everything that just happened before her, she understood what's like to be in a relationship and tell each other whatever is going on. To trust your partner's decision even though you have the best way to put an end to the solution. Not going behind your partner's back giving the excuse you did it for both of you. That step could damage a lot of things.

At first, Ara thought Prince Ire was going to leave her and run to Derin after the reason she decided to get married to the Governor had been revealed. But instead, his reply to Derin surprised her and his eyes weren't lying. 'Yes we had something beautiful together, but you lost your chance. You made me feel I wasn't man enough to protect you. Derin, I'm never coming back. I'm out of your life for good. You know I can be mean when I don't care. That side of me can be irritating.'

Those words made Ara adore Prince Ire even more. He was damn serious. He handled the situation very well without anyone getting hurt. After so much time of talking, both Ara and Prince Ire continued their beautiful date which had almost stressed them out.

"Let's get ice cream over there." Prince Ire pointed at the red building a bit close to them. They walked side by side holding hands. They laughed at each other and it was really fun doing it together. The moment they got to the door, it was opened and they strolled in. They bought a big plastic of ice cream and two plates of chicken with it. They sat close to each other relaxing for few seconds. They've been on their feet since they entered the sports building, and it was then they realized they needed rest.

"Okay, I have something that has been bothering my mind." Ara said. "The first day I came into the palace, I heard something about Cocaine and you killing some set of people." Ara quickly switch to a very low voice when she got to the word cocaine and killing part. She didn't want anyone suspecting them. People could start to imagine so many things.

Prince Ire smiled, then replied. "I knew you heard everything that day because there was a knock on the door before you went to hide. And later in the midnight, I remember warning you to mind your business."

"Hmm..." Ara replied with a nod because of the ice cream she had in her mouth.

"Well," Prince Ire continued. "I'm not a bad guy. If I'm one, you wouldn't be alive today..."

Ara cut him off by laughing. "Even if you kill me, I will wake up again. Haven't you heard this song. 🎶 I'll rise up...and do it thousand times again..."

Prince Ire laughed at how naughty Ara was playing. "You could try putting a gun to your head to see what will happen."