Chapter 21

After lessons filled with Todoroki, Tsu and Uraraka's back and forth, Izuku's lunch time was spent on the roof with Shinsuo in peace.

Maybe it was the hauty attitude or even the unintentional sarcastic side that slowly grows on him. Either way, he felt reassured to know that someone could have a similar personality to him. Despite him being a proclaimed villain, he felt special to know Izuku's peaceful face and cherished their time where they did nothing except just falling asleep in a corner of the roof.

The peace was comfortable with Izuku as he doesn't talk unless necessary. So whenever he just put down his guard, it was special.

Lunch would end and Kirishima wouldd be there to bring him to the next lesson. He did all the talking and just before reaching class, he would ruffle Izuku's hair and mess it up even more than it is.

He thought Izuku was a manly man, he's cool and it always caught him interest. He didn't mean to follow him around but his admiration tied them together.

He had already figured out that Izuku liked being petted on the head and so he didn't hesitate to walks right up to Izuku to pat Izuku's hair.

As usual, he would get the nonchalant face but with a good ruffle, Kirishima smiled as he saw the slightly red cheeks. Izuku would only show this cute side to him when he was happy and that feeling made Kirishima feel giddy inside.

But with a single hot and passionate glare for when he over did, was all it took to remind him that Izuku, was a man.

After class, Iida had gotten use to walking with Izuku straight to the library. They would spend time together in silence as Iida chose a few books for himself before they walked together to Izuku's room and went up the stairs. He would read in the peaceful afternoon on the roof with Izuku dancing.

They enjoyed each other's company despite not interacting in any way.

And on the weekends whenever Denki was put in a bad mood, he would be found dancing his worries away with Izuku on the roof. Izuku had memorized Jiro's song from Denki and they danced together until the sunset broke through the sky.

The warm feeling that gently rose in Izuku's chest relaxed him and it resulted in him feeling more free than ever.

And when Jiro and Momo announced that they had started dating, Denki didn't fall into depression because he had Izuku there cheering him up unintentionally by pulling him into a dance.

To Izuku, now when he danced, his feet felt light as if he could fly and he swung his body in ways that felt natural. It was so warm and comforting that his face was warm and his body brimmed with desire.

Until that one night as he heard his last goodnight from Todoroki who gave him a visit for a goodnight kiss on the cheek, Kurogiri was standing in his room with Toga.

"Oh I missed you Izu~!!!" she squealed and leapt forward planting her lips on Izuku's surprised ones. It's been a while since he had someone kiss him and he couldn't dodge.

Holding Toga tight by the waist, he deepened their kiss and quickly intertwined their tongues and explored her heated mouth.

A few moments later, she was out of breath and ready to collapse so Izuku let go of her and she fell to the floor.

"Ouch! You didn't have to drop me meanie!!" Izuku only glared at her coldly sending an excited shiver down Toga's spine. "Yes yes yes yes yesssss!!!! Oh Izu you know I absolutely loooooove that look you have!" She continued to pant heavily before Kurogiri cleared his throat.

"Eh hem... Midoriya, the master wants you back now. We leave immediately."

Izuku silently complied. Although now, there was a slight pain in his chest as he walked into the purple black mist. What was that feeling?

They arrived at the run down bar before Toga walked off and Kurogiri opened another gate. Izuku walked in alone and he was back in the office he had seen so long ago.

"Welcome back Puppet, I see you have regained some of your consciousness."

Izuku felt puzzled, he regained something?

"You're thinking a lot more than you did two months ago when you first met those students. It's nice for you now but you'll only regret it in the future so I had you come back to get rid of it."

Get rid of his thought process? Why did he get rid of it in the first place? Why would he regret it? What was going on? Why couldn't he remember....
Wait... He couldn't remember anything... What was going on?

"ῳ-ῳ-ῳɧყ..."

All for One raised a curious eyebrow as Izuki for the first time, tried to formulate words from his mouth that hasn't spoken in years.

" ı ƈąŋ'ɬ... ı ƈ-ƈąŋ'ɬ ཞ-ཞ-ཞɛɱɛɱც-ცɛཞ..."

Izuku sat in the floor clutching his head in pain. All for One sighed before pressing a few buttons on his board.

The wall shifted and a vault labeled no.1 was brought forward. Just looking at it brought pain onto Izuku's mind.

"ῳ-ῳ-ῳɧąɬ... " He stammered as pain shot through his chest. "ῳɧơ?..."

"That is you're mother."

Izuku staggered up before looking into the glass. His mother's body really was preserved in there...

"We had a deal all those years ago, that I would help you practice to the point you can bring your mother back to life as long as you help me achieve my dreams too!"

Iziki nodded, what the man said felt like the truth. Oh yes... He had a hatred... Towards...

" it was the heroes who threw you down this path. They were the ones who abandoned you, they are the enemy. "

Yes... His hatred was to the heroes...

The light that had slowly started to shine in his eyes dimmed again and with his head slightly slumped, he got up before holding out both hands.

"ı... "

He cleared his throat before continuing more clearly.

" Use me however you see fit as long as you hold your end of this bargain."

"But of course."