Chapter 27

Izuku woke up on the floor of his dorm room and looked around to see all the students who ran for him were piled with him including Toga and he sighed.

He felt so normal, that it felt wrong.

It was weird to not have pressure on his back...

As he thought this, Mr Aizawa came crashing into the room and sighed in relief as he saw that they had landed in there safely.

Izuku waved at him since he was no longer brain dead and it was a little weird. It was as if he met him for the first time.

"Hello.... Mr Aizawa."

The teacher sighed before letting a smile out.

"You really are a massive problem child you know?"

Izuku nodded awkwardly and the tired man told him to just rest more.

"We can deal with the rest later."

"Understood!" Izuku smiled before leaning back onto the pile of others.

Bakugou was the first to wake up and when Izuku saw the groggy blonde look at him, he quickly grabbed his face and kissed him.

The blonde gave a look of confusion before his whole face flushed bright red.

"I promised to return it didn't I?"

The usually loud bomb just simply nodded and Izuku cuddled him close. "I'm sorry for worrying you this whole time.... Kacchan."

Bakugou felt like tearing up when he heard the nickname he use to hate secretly before turning away.

"Tch, whatever fucking nerd."

"Hey..."

Todoroki woke up and pouted as he saw Bakugou in Izuku's arms. The green head let a low chuckle out and let go of Bakugou before opening his arms for Todoroki to join. The pout immediately dissappeared and Todoroki happily hugged the person he loved so dearly.

Kirishima was next to wake and he saw the trio hugging and jumped up to melt onto Izuku's back and ruffle his hair.

"Oi shitty hair!" Bakugou protested as Izuku started to divert his attention away from him.

"Hmm?"

An explosion went off and although it was aimed at Kirishima, the red head activated his quirk and all that happened was a wave of heat shot at Izuku's hair.

The fluffy down curls immediately got swept to the side revealing a pair of glowing eyes that oozed sex appeal and both Bakugou and Todoroki who were too close in range squirmed uncomfortably before wriggling out of the embrace and awkwardly walking off talking about looking for food.

Kirishima loved staring into the piercing eyes just as much as another admirerer who had woken up from the bang Bakugou made.

Uraraka blushed remembering her confessesion and then frowned when she also remembered how she said she hated him immediately afterwards. She walked over and in a mumbling voice, called Izuku out.

"Umm.. M-midoriya..."

"hmm yes Uraraka?" Izuku answered and his voice was deep since he hadn't used it much. The low vibration sent shivers down her spine as she looked away. "when I said I hated you...." she blushed as she turned around and walked off. "it was a lie."

Izuku smiled and that was enough to make Kirishima finally let go from overstimulation and Izuku was left to take the rest.

"Hey... Iida..." he shook the boy in glasses who immediately sat up and stared at him in disbelief.

"thank goodness you're back." he sighed in relief and gave Izuku a stiff hug before getting up. Izuku smiled and Iida blushed before a flurry of robotic hand movements dragged him out of the room.

Izuku woke Denki and Tsu next and they both automatically clung to him just as tightly as he hugged Bakugou and Todoroki. Denki nuzzled his face in the crook of Izuku's neck and Tsu just refused to let go of his stomach.

Izuku patted Tsu's hair gently and the frog girl relaxed at his touch as he faces Denki.

"Are you okay?....Denki?" the blonde boy blushed knowing that he meant well. It was just that getting asked a question while his ear was against Izuku meant that when he spoke, the low vibrations of his voice literally shook his whole body.

He nodded before letting go in embarrassment. "yeah... I moved on from her... I have someone else on my mind so I'm happy for her."

Izuku nodded, happy for him and Denki gave a cheeky smile before leaving the room. Tsu refused to move and Izuku didn't mind, he instead made himself comfortable next ro Shinsuo who was asleep and looked like he was for once at peace.

"are you going to wake him kero?"

"ha... Nope, I think we should see how long he stays asleep." Izuku smiled as he patted the purple hair.

"and what about her?" Tsu pointed to Toga who was still clutching a knife.

"ahah... No way I'm waking her up, she'll try and stab me out of love."

Tsu giggled and hugged him again before letting go to go find her shy friend.

"well I'm glad you're back kero."

Izuku smiled as she left and he petted both the sleeping blonde and purple's hair as he sighed. He felt free, no longer shackled by anything or anyone and...

Even if he missed Inko...

"I'm glad I'm home."