Chapter 18

Tsu was still against the idea of Izuku's rehabilitation as she was still sad that this person who she didn't know well was tearing the class up in two.

She didn't like it.

Tsu knew full well that she should only judge a person after she's met them but even after that, she couldn't help dislike Izuku. He didn't talk, he didn't put any effort into anything. He always just slept and he had to be watched all the time.

At first her best friend Ochacco agreed with her but she knew full well her friend had fallen for the green head guy.

Her instincts told her he was a kind person but for once, he instincts were probably wrong. He's done nothing except mope around all day as a third of the class are at his beck at call.

Sure, during the fire alarm event, he saw him pinning Ochacco and Iida to the wall to shield them but she knew better.

It was an accident but Tsu caught Izuku in a conversation with his watch once. The guy was sitting under a tree before his first day at that school. The voice of a female villain was shrilling out instructions and Tsu felt pale as she eavesdropped in.

"...and Izu, be nice to everyone. Make lots of friends okay? When you're ready, I'll drop by and also meet them and give them a little stab heehee! Oh I can't wait to meet them! They all looked so delicious when I saw during their training camp. I want to- *Toga just get to the point! Toga talk about unicorns!*"

A girl from the watch was interrupted by someone who contradicted himself and there was a small argument before a new voice came up.

"Wassup dead face, right so boss's orders, be nice to everyone. Helping others will help you out. If nothing works, just kiss them. It either calms them down or grosses them out. Toga taught you the habit but try and tone it down? Practice every day, Toga will call at the needed times, laters."

And with that, the call ended and Izuku got up and make his way back into the school.

Tsu knew he was trouble. He was trying to be friends with everyone so they could be killed! That girl wanted to stab them!

And now it was her turn to look after Izuku. It just happened that it was the Friday that Izuku was going to move into their dorms after they had lived there for almost 3 weeks already. Apparently he needed a specific room.

Over this whole time, she watched from wherever she was as Bakugou showed off how much he knew about Izuku's likes and dislikes, Todoroki bluntly exclaiming his love, her best friend Ochacco become an awkward mess, Shinsuo and him disappearing together at lunch, Kirishima just always seem to be near Izuku and is always ruffling his hair, even Iida was hanging together in the library after school with him!

The other two people helping to keep an eye on him was herself and Denki and she was sure he was listening in to Denki talking when the humanoid Pikachu was trying to buy Jiro a drink which she ended up giving to Momo.

Tsu watched with a close eye as Izuku casually leaned against her desk during homeroom. She was going to catch him in the act and then tell Mr Aizawa.

Focusing on the lesson, the only time Tsu felt anything odd in Izuku's behavior was when he looked from Momo to Denki to Jiro and then back onto the floor to doze off.

He really...did absolutely nothing.

Break rolled around and Bakugou dragged him off. Tsu followed quickly and she ended up sitting at the table where Izuku sat along with Todoroki and Ochacco.

The table had a pair of 4 seats facing each other like a picnic bench and Izuku for once didn't sit at the very edge.

Todoroki was in the other middle seat and Ochacco was opposite him so Tsu sat down next to her so she was opposite Izuku. Bakugou then came back with a tray and set down a bowl in front of Izuku who quickly picked up his chopsticks and shoveled food into his mouth.

Was he showing emotion?

She knew Bakugou knew him best and was about to get up so he could sit opposite Izuku when the boom boi just sat next to her in the end seat. Eventually, Iida and Shinsuo also joined them and there was an empty sweet left next to Izuku where the green head just sung both legs on taking the space.

He continued to eat and look off somewhere into the cafeteria before...he kicked Denki in the legs?

What is he doing?!?! Thought Tsu as she looked at Denki who snapped briefly out of...a his gloomy daz

Swinging his legs around, the empty seat was almost telling Denki to sit and a small smile appeared.

And that felt horrible to Tsu.

She couldn't tell immediately that Denki was upset and that meant she certainly couldn't help even though she wanted too. Maybe she was wrong about him and her instincts were right?

Either way, it upset her and her mind buzzed as the break bell rang signalling ass 1-A to head to the new dorms to start unpacking their rooms.

She walked Izuku to his door on the top floor with the teachers before she returned to her own room. She felt horrible still as her thoughts became too complicated.

She needed to talk.

Knocking on Izuku's door, no one answered and she looked around to find it empty. Where was he? Did he return to the villains? Oh her mind was a mess!

She looked around the bare minimum empty room and then noticed a slightly open door. Opening it, her eyes widened to see a staircase?

Walking up and up she found herself...on the roof.

There was Izuku dancing. Light spinning around him and he spun too and tears welled in her eyes. She was always blunt and she needed to talk. Now.

"M-M... Midoriya! I..."

Izuku stopped dancing and looked towards her, his facial expression didn't change but he seemed a little off-put by the tears.

After a rant, Tsu let out everything. She explained her anger and her sorrow. She admitted to feeling almost hatred and how it crushed her. She told him about the eavesdropping and finally about her guilt.

And at the end, she was exhausted.

Izuku didn't know what to do but, he did know how to calm them down so he walked over and gently wrapped his arms around Tsu. Once in his hug, the tears stop as she listened to his heartbeat. They were slow and calming, kind even.

Either way she couldn't dislike him after feeling the warm and she apologized. With a smile, she pull d him back into his room since it was late now and before she left, she dove for another hug which Izuku returned.

Yeah... She liked the warmth.