Chapter 12

All for One was ready for the next stage of his plan. He knew fully well that Izuku has gone as far as he could go from just living with the villains and he now needed to improve him light dances to strengthen himself before he further improves his dark dances.

Preparations for Izuku's capture was in place and a fake hideout was ready for the heroes to infiltrate.

He estimated it would take about half a year for Izuku to learn enough light dances to return.

That night, he had Izuku speak to his mother's body one final time before departing and leaving for the real hideout.

Izuku sat technically alone in the bar that was filled with chatter of the clones that Twice made. Clone Toga was clinging to him and the other clones were happily chatting.

The night went by and when morning hit, the channel showed the heroes being interviewed on screen and Izuku sat bored on the sofa.

*Knock knock*

"Pizza delivery"

The fake chatter stopped and a clone opened the door.

*Crash!!!*

The door flung open and immediately, half the students of class 1-A jumped in.

Electricity encased the area and many of the clones were already about to break when Bakugou ran right into one. Kurogiri's clone immediately covered everything in mist and in a blink, most if the clones disappeared.

Panicking to lose Izuku, Todoroki encased Izuku in ice as the other clones disappeared and as quickly as it started, the capture was complete.

"SUCCESS" Thought both sides of the fight as Izuku was detained and brought back into custody for questioning.

Time for the fun to begin.

(Whoop! Here's comes the ships at full sail babies!!!!!!!!!!! Author here getting overhyped)

As the students of class 1-A entered class, the first thing they notice is how half of a yellow sleeping bag was not under the front desk.

That meant Aizawa was awake...

*Crash!*

The door burst open and All Might crashed in with both Aizawa and his massive sleeping bag behind him.

Confused, the class watched silently as Aizawa opened his sleeping bag and Izuku hopped out.

"DEKUUUUUUUUU-"

"Not now Bakugou" glared Aizawa as he made sure Izuku's hands and legs were still tied properly and the gag was tight. They didn't know his quirk properly and they needed to be safe. This way, he couldn't dance nor sing.

Bakugou watched silently as his childhood friend was treated like a villain and he frowned as he felt responsible.

Aizawa then explained how Izuku was in rehabilitation with them until he decides to stop being a villain. He sighed as he went on further to say how he needed a few students with him 24/7 because he needed to be watched at all times.

Bakugou immediately jumped up and a few other hands went up too.

It was then decided that Bakugou, Todoroki, Uraraka, Shinsuo, Kirishima, Iida, Tsuyu and Denki were to take charge.

He then gave them all stun guns to use as a last resort against Izuku just in case he acts out of turn. He took out the key to the cuffs and with All Might there, he started to unlock Izuku.

The handcuffs fell with a heavy thud and the rope around his knees were also untied.

Long limbs stretched themselves and all eyes were on his as thin fingers reached up and swept his hair to the side, locking into different gazes as he started to unbuckle the gag.

Bakugou eyes him with a glare and Izuku tilted his head slightly as he stared tight back as he gag came out of his mouth, his tongue slowly licking his lips as they were slightly sore and red from being help open.

A false smile danced across his mouth as he then dropped the gag o to the floor with a thud. It's drop echoed in the silence of the room.

No one knew what to do as their instincts only screamed. They were being looked down upon, like they were prey.

*Rinnnnnnggggggggg*

The lunch bell range and the class were jolted out of their frozen state. Their hearts suddenly started pumping as if they was no tomorrow and the class hastily got up and left for lunch.

Bakugou was in change if him first and he stood in front of Izuku awkwardly, unable to think of how to start talking. He just got more annoyed however and started stomping out if the class, reaching the door before looking behind him and glaring.

Izuku didn't react at all so he just got more annoyed and stopped back, grabbed him by the arm before pulling him out.

He sat Izuku down on a table before heading to the line and came back soon with a tray. It had a bowl of spicy noodles and a bowl of katsudon.

Handing the katsudon over, he watched as Izuku stared blankly into space not even realizing what was going on and he sighed.

"Eat fucking nerd! You may be tall and shitty but you're fucking thin. Eat God damn it."

Izuku didn't react again but then a small ringing sound came up and Bakugou was immediately on alert. Izuku lifted an arm and slowly pushed up his sleeve revealing a watch and a voice came up.

"Izu! It's time to eat! After that, go practice dancing! I love you and I just wanna-" the voice stopped and just like that, Izuku started eating.

That was when another reaction happened. Izuku's eyes widened as he tasted the katsudon and the speed suddenly increased. Almost immediately, the bowl was finished and Izuku breathed out a deep sigh.

He looked into Bakugou's eyes and blinked twice before looking away again, sitting back and ignoring his surroundings.

Bakugou sat there confused and moments after Izuku had looked away, a blush appeared on Bakugou's face and he screamed in confusion, blowing up the chair next to him before he ate his noodles shrieking with every bite.