She's mine part 2

Muffled cries, ragged breaths, pants, growls and whimpers..

Gray held Juvia on his lap as they sat against the iced wall of the isolation cell, his hand travelling underneath her skirt to touch her well build behind. Occasionally giving it a firm squeeze as well, only to hear her moan with delight.

They had been tangled up in a heated make out session, her hands in his hair, tugging and pulling him closer.

For once, Gray found himself enjoying the warmth.

He had given in to his desire to touch her and love her, a desire that popped up the moment he laid eyes on her, yet he couldn't quite understand how this woman made him shiver like a little kid.

She truely was something else.

Juvia pulled away from his lips, finding it hard to breathe in the cold room, their mouths attached to each other with the sinfull string of saliva they shared.

She pecked him on the lips, once, twice, trice and leaned back to look into his eyes, his former bloodred eyes which regained their beautiful dark and deep color of grey.

"Gray-sama.. Juvia.."

She found herself lost for words when he began to tug on her skirt, his strong and rough fingers gracing against her silky skin and she whimpered  under  his touch.

He smirked a little, loving the sounds she made for him, his heart continueing to pound loudly as he held her in his mercy.

He knew she needed him, and that her body was aching for him the same way his was aching for hers.

His fingers slowly crept underneath her panty, finding their way down her ass, to her dripping heat where he began to spread her folds.
She cried out when he did that, flaying herself against him whilst she held onto him for dear life her flower crying out for his touch forming a knot in her stomach, one so stubborn and big, it would only disappear if he fucked her..

"Only I can touch you like this." Gray growled, waiting for an answer which was soon given as Juvia moaned his name and violently nodded her head.

"Only I can make you moan."

Juvia nodded again, her breath stuck in the room and she looked down with tears forming in her eyes to find him sucking on her nipple with much passion, often biting and nibbling on it to send her right to cloud nine.

"Juvia is Gray-sama's.. J-Juvia will always be Gray-sama's.."

Gray smiled against her skin, very pleased with the words she had cried for him, her body rocking on his touch, her breasts bounching with every breath she took whilst her nails began to carve art into his shoulder blades.

He pushed her off of him, immediately dragging her skirt down her waist to throw it aside, leaving her to blush in nothing but her underwear,  not even her bra to cover her a little.

Gray pryed her legs apart, his eyes never leaving hers as he lowered himself to come in contact with her sacred place, her blush spreading in ten times fold when seeing him inhale her scent.

He instantly hardened when smelling her scent, the musky and sweet scent of a woman's arrousal.
But not just any woman, this was Juvia's arrousal, his woman, the one he claimed for his own and would never ever share with another.

"You smell so good.." Gray groaned in a whisper, his fingers tugging with the sides of her wet panty.

He tugged it to the side, revealing the opening that only he was allowed to use, and what a privilage that is, for this was probably the gate to heaven, the fountain of youth and the door to Valhalla all in one.