~

        “Yeah, ok thanks. No, no it’s fine.” Gabriel hung up his cellphone and placed it beside him on a hotel mattress. He had called multiple hunters and psychics, trying to learn more about Dantalion’s seal and how to remove it. Gabriel also was trying to learn how to turn Alex back to normal once he removed the seal. So far, no one knew anything.

         He sighed and looked over at Leo’s floating collar, the hound was lying in front of a small table set. Gabriel hadn't planned on taking the hellhound with him, but Leo refused to stay at the apartment alone. Gabriel wondered if Leo knew what was going on with Alex, or if he even knew that they had broken up. “Hey, Leo. Come here.”

         Leo lifted his head and looked at Gabriel for a second before standing up and walking over to the archangel. He sat down in between Gabriel’s knees and looked up at him. He barked softly then jumped up on Gabriel lap.

         “Woah, hey! Hang on a sec.” Gabriel attempted to push the hellhound off him. Leo refused and began to lick Gabriel, covering him in slobber. “Ugh, ew.” Gabriel frowned, and continued to pull away. “What’s with you?!”

         Leo barked again and jumped off Gabriel, then ran over to the hotel door. He pawed the door, and barked some more.

         “Yeah. I know. Alex’s in trouble. I just don’t know how to help.” Gabriel sighed, a depressed tone in his voice. Leo whined and pawed the door again. “Unless you can come up with some magic spell to cure a demon...there’s nothing we can do.” Gabriel thought for a while. Maybe there is a spell….There’s a spell for everything, why not one for turning demons to humans?

 ~

         “Dan!~” Alex sang, walking into the hotel they were staying in.

         “Did you get it?” Dan looked up from a table of ingredients to Alex.

         “Yep. One jar of demon blood.” Alex walked over and placed the jar beside the other items.

         “Great.” Dan smiled.

         “So, is that everything?” Alex looked over the table, then back up to Dan.

         “Yeah, I think so.” Dan nodded.

         “Cool. So how’s this going to work anyway?”

         “Well…You’ll see.” Dan smirked. “Thank you for helping though.” He walked around the table and placed his arms around Alex’s waist.

         “No problem, I want Lucifer dead too. But what do we do about Michael?” Alex found herself resting her head on Dan’s chest.

         “We’ll kill him too.”

     “Won’t that start shit in heaven?” Alex asked, then thought, “And hell will be pissed when Lucifer’s dead. We’ll have both after us!” She pulled away a bit, surprised she hadn't thought of that sooner.

         “We’ll be fine. Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.” Dan soothed.

         I’ll protect you.

      Alex’s thoughts drifted to Gabriel for a moment. She remembered when her nightmares and hallucinations of Lucifer were really bad, Gabriel would comfort her and hug her until she was able to calm down again. Alex pulled away from Dan again and wrapped her arms around herself.

         “You okay?” Dan’s voice broke through her thoughts.

         “Y-Yeah...Just...dizzy I guess…” Alex swallowed painfully and forced Gabriel from her thoughts.

         “Wanna sit down? Take a break? You’ve been running around all day.” Dan placed a hand on her shoulder. Damn angel’s still on her mind….

         “N-No. It’s ok. I’m fine.” Alex assured him, backing up again.

         “You sure?” Dan stepped closer to her.

         “I said I’m fine.” Alex snapped. “Back off already.”

         “Ok.” Dan raised his hands in defeat. “I’m going out for a bit. There’s actually another thing I need.” Dan walked past Alex. “I’ll be back soon ok? Don’t run off, now.”

         “Yep.” Alex crossed her arms and watched him leave.

~

Author's Note-

Here you go~ Everyone was freaking out and wanted more so tada! You have to wait till tomorrow for the next chapter though. xD