Chapter 50

"Mom?" I asked,my voice trembling. Why I never think of that possibility that maybe my Mom would be the killer. Ang bobo ko. I backed away from her.

Yes, She is my mom but that's the rule- you need to kill. Whether you like it or not you need to suck in your weapon on someone's body and let it be the reason why there is some withdrawal of blood on their body.

I eyed Trish, she mirrored my action,she also backed away from my mom. Atleast she is afraid to be killed. Takot din naman palang mamatay tong si Trish, kala ko halang ang kaluluwa niya that she would kill someone that could possibly be a threat to her. She looked at me and an ounce of worried flashes her eyes. She is worried that my mom would choose me over her. Ililigtas ako ni Mom, Im sure of it. And between the two of us, Trish has the greater possibility of getting killed by Mom. For God's sake, Im her daughter. There is no way she can kill her own daughter.

"Dont get near me or else ako papatay sayo!" Trish said while pointing her weapon towards my mom.

"No way! I wont let you hurt my Mom,Trish!" di ko papayagan na mawala si Mom sakin. She is the only thing I have right now, I have my dad but Im not sure kung Dad paba tawag ko sa kanya.I cant afford to lose again some life!

I walked towards Trish pointing my weapon at her. She looked at Mom and looked at me,looked again to Mom and back at me. She is scared. I knew it,its evident in her eyes. My horrible bestfriend is afraid of getting killed.

"Sge! Saktan mo siya nang sa ganon ay mahiwalay ko ang ulo mo sa katawan mo kagaya nang ginawa mo kay Kurt! " I exclaimed as the vivid image of Kurt run down my head.

She cant take away my Mom. Never.

"Trish.Sam." My mom said with her low voice. We both looked at her, she is crying.

There is no need to cry Mom , I won't let Trish hurt you, I promise.

"I personally witness how you two grow from our babies, to a kid, to teenagers. I have loved both of you so much. Simulang simula pa lang ng pinanganak namin kayo ni Isabel tuwang-tuwa kami because its our dream to bear a child, a girl specifically and plus we have learned na same month yung kapanganakan namin. We were so happy for it was a double dream come true. When I was about to hive birth to you my dear Sam, Isabel was there. Even though kapanganakan na rin sa month na yun ,she was still able to be there holding my hands, telling me to push harder. She was there. Isabel was there. Tuwang tuwa siya dahil at last nailuwal na kita anak.She carried you like you are her daughter. Tears was brimming from her eyes as she caress your head with some blood on it. She knew na bawal ka pa hawakan and you should be cleaned up immediately but she refuses. Since she is also a nurse, she was given the previlage to carry you Sam. After your moment, she placed you gently on my chest like you were the most fragile thing in the world Sam. Pagkatapos na pagkatapos niyang ilapag ka sakin at simula na rin nang pananakit ng kanyang tiyan. It was you Trish. You were so excited to go out where in fact 1 week ang pagitan namin ng Mama mo. She exclaimed that manganganak na siya. The doctor suggested that Isabel will be transfered to another room , but we both refused.Gusto naming dalawa na nasa isang kwarto lang kami. And thankfully pumayag ang doctor. And then you were born Trish. You were so white, beutiful and flawless, Trish. I still remember how your Mom and I cried so much for we have produce such an amazing and beautiful daughters. It was 12:10 am when she give birth to you Trish while it was 11:50 when I give birth to you Sam. So close. Just 20 minutes."

My mom narrates as she reminisce every details she remember about her and Tita Isabel.

"You both grow so fast. Isabel and I decided to enroll the both of you to the same school way back elementary that turned out for the two of you to became bestfriends. You both have the same mindset. You both are smart, ang gaganda niyo pa. You were inseparatable. Alam niyo ba na habang pinagmamasid namin kayong magkasama ay nakikita namin ang mga sarili namin sa inyo? Masayang masaya kami dahil mukhang magkakasundo kayo habang buhay. Panatag din ang loob namin dahil if ever either of us or the both of us dies atleast our daughter has their bestfriends. Panatag na kami dahil alam namin magkaramay kayong dalawa. But I was wrong. We were wrong."

Sadness was evident in her voice.

"The moment I learned na wala na si Isabel I was so devasted. I was so sad and destryed knowing that my bestfriend died. At wala ako sa tabi niya. I was crying not only for her but also for you Trish. Naulila ka. Nawalan ka ng ama't ina and there is no other devasting feeling than that. I was so sad. We were so sad." She continued.

"No! Hindi yan totoo!!!! Ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit namatay sila! " Trish shouted.

"Hindi totoo lahat nang yun Trish. I was about to call her that time but she never answered. She told me beforehand that she was in a fight with your Dad. Di ko alam kung anong dahilan. I was worried because your Dad might hurt your Mom again. Then I called your Dad and thankfully he answered. I was about to asked him why cant Isabel answer my calls. He told me to back off. He told me not to intrude. He told me to leave their problem alone. And then I heared your Mom from the phone, seems like inaagaw niya yung phone niya sa Dad mo but your Dad wont let it. Nagaagawan sila ng phone and then their car crushed. At that time, I thought the phone fell to floor and lost its connection but I was wrong. Nadisgrasya na pala sila. I was so fucked up. Sinisisi ko din ang sarili but it wasnt my fault Trish."

" I thought na mas mapapalapit ka samin dahil kami na ang tatayong magulang mo Trish. Mas mapapalapit ka kay Sam dahil mas madalas na kayong magkikita but hindi pala. You started to distance yourself from us. Nainggit ka . You hold on your grugde na naging dahilan kung bakit ka nagkakaganyan. I never expected na magkaroon ka ng sama ng loob sa amin ,kay Sam, because the both of you were bestfriends. Mabait ka Trish hindi ikaw to. Hindi ikaw ang Trish na papatay ng tao. Ikaw yung Trish na maalalahanin,mapagmahal at mapagkumbaba. Kaya tama na ang pagaaway niyong dalawa. Hindi kayong dalawa ang magkalaban.Ang libro ang kalaban niyo."

I looked at Trish. She is crying. Tama si Mom. We don't need to fight. We need to helped each other na makatakas dito.

"Im sorry. Im sorry,Tita." Trish sobbed as she fell into her knees. I walked towards her.

"Its fine Trish. Tama si Mom. We dont have to go against each other. We must helped each other para makatakas dito,okay?" I patted her back trying to comfort her.

She hugged me.I hugged her too. I miss her. I miss my bestfriend. We both cried as I feel every memories we both have together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matatapos na ata to eh!!!