Chapter 18

No!They’re making the atmosphere worst.I knew dad.Hindi niya papayagan may tumapak sa pagkatao niya.

“Stop it!Minsan niyo nang minaliit ako nung nanliligaw palang ako sa anak niyo!You called me names.Im useless.I don’t have worth.Im spoiled! Pero tiniis ko yun dati dahil mahal ko ang anak niyo!” My dad said in furious.

“NO!Hindi mo siya mahal dahil kung mahal mo siya hindi mo kami sasagutin at hindi mo gagawin ito sa pamilya mo pero ito ka!Pinatay mo ang anak mo!Sinira mo ang pamilya mo dahil sa pagaasam mo sa pera at kapangyarihan!You are so desperate Ben! You don’t deserve love!You don’t deserve to be love!You deserve NOTHING!!!” My grandpa Anthony roars like a wolf in anger and frustration.

My dad covers his ears.Oh no!This isn’t a good sign.Shit.

“Sana mawala kana!You ugly creature!Youre useless.Spurious.Bastard.Insane.Foolish. Crackbrain. Psychopath.Scourge.Plague.FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Vivian said.

And then boom!

“GET LOST!” My dad raised his hand facing his palm to my grandmothers and before I knew it blood showered us all.Painting the wall white bloods and organs.Oh no! Their bodies were ripped off with a snap.Skin was teared apart.Eyeballs rolling the floor.Heads were torned half revealing their brains.Bodies were forcely separated with other parts.

We all stood their in horror.How could it be! Just a snap of a finger,my grandparents are now died.How is that even possible.I turned my head to my mom that is still in shock as she witness the death of her parents in the hands of her husband.Her eyes is wide as well as her mouth,it was hang open.Her lips were trembling.  Her hands were shaking and her knees is shivering making my hands to clenched.

“Yan ang napapala ng mga taong mapagmaliit!” My dad said in a firm voice.

“Walanghiya ka Ben!You killed them!You killed my parents!How could you!” My mom said while trying her voice to be stable.She is trying to be strong.

“Wala kang kasing sama!!” Jenny said

“Just stop it Mr.Evron!” One of mom’s officemate shouted.She is Andrea.She has a short blonde hair and a sexy shape on her hips.She has a a perfect full lips and a stunning cheekbones.Kurt and her is on a relationship.And they matched perfectly.Kurt has a green-like forest eyes,pointed nose,perfect thin lips,white shining teeths,tall features,tan skin and his abs is showing off because of his fitted green shirt.He looks so delicious.
Oh fuck Sam!How can you suppose to think of that when you are in a middle of this horrifying game!What the hell am I thinking.Im checking mom’s officemates’s boyfriend.I face-palmed blaming my dirty mind to stop dreaming of my Andrea’s bofriend.Im just 16.I mean Im just 17 this day and I managed to think of thoughts.But Kurt is just 23 I guess.So he is 6 years ahead of me.Not that bad.

SAM shut it up.I internally scold myself.Im so stupid to think about it.Im so unbelievable you know..Tsksk

“Lets get out of here!” Kurt said while trying to get rid of the bush wrapped around his hips.

“Yes!Lets get out of here!” My friends exclaimed in sync trying to duck their heads so they can go underneath the bushes that prevents them to let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yehey!!Aalis na sila sa game😍