Chapter 28

Sobbed was everywhere as we looked at Mylene's dead body.She was being hale by three little horrifying girls.One has her stomach open revealing its unhealthy ribs and ugly form waist.Her neck was twisted like tornado and her face were like deformed.She dont have nose and ears,every missing organs was replaced by black thick dry blood on the spot.She was dragging Mylene on her left hand.

The second girl was so way too tall for a child.Her legs were broken but she manage to walk though.Her breast were hanging open with blood dripping from it.Her back has lots of wounds on it eloquently having to witness her twisted spine and cracked neck on the back.She was showering with her own blood coming from her forehead.She was dragging Mylene on its right hand.

The third and the last girl was on the middle holding Mylene's hair forcely.She was the smallest and I guess the youngest of the three.She look so young like maybe  5 years old girl.Her face is still completely adorable.No bruises,No wounds,No missing organ.But as I look at her lower half I saw the most painful thing ever.

Her vagina was forced open like a piece of paper being ripped off from each other.She was bare that makes me look clearly to its little vagina.A vibrator,chopping knife and a hammer was on her insides,only I can see was the half part of the deadly weapon inserted on her.At the end of the weapon was where the blood flows to the ground leaving the floor red as fire.But despite of the painfulness of the thing on her she still got to walk and on her hand was a dead body drowning from blood.

Mylene on the other hand dont have any worst weapon on her body.She was like completely fine.Wala siyang sugat sa katawan except for her head that has blood dripping from it.J dont know kung bakit siya namatay.Maybe someone make do the dirty job of killing her but who?

Andrea was the killer and she was killed by Kurt.There is no way na siya yung pumatay kay Mylene coz its too way impossible to happen.Sino ang pumatay sa kanya!

Sino!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short update guys😊😅