Chapter 30

My dad disappeared leaving this room covered with blood.I wonder kung saan siya pupunta having those suits with this kind of scene is not so in sync.What a psychopath!

I snapped my eye towards where Kurt is,he look so occupied with his thoughts.I wonder who is he thinking about.Maybe it was his family or Andrea.I wish I was Andrea so he'll think of me.

His hair was hung low covering almost his eyes but he still look handsome after the sweat dripping from his forehead down to his clear skin running down to his perfect neck.His hands are forced behind his back just like mine.I eyed him like there is no tommorow.If I was in my legal age right now I would have to spread my legs for him!Oh my god!!I am so desperate.I wonder how I managed to think of this in this time of death.

The lights went off again and I look upon my hand and its empty.Yeah thanks God.I dont want to kill this time.

I gripped my weapon and run.I went inside a room I dont know where the hell is this.I look for some bed and found a large bed realizing its the master's bed room.I run towards the cabinet and went inside it cupping my mouth not to say some sounds.

Why is this happening to me?

The door of the room creaked indicating that someone has get in.After a while the door closed.And my heart started to pump hard.Ito naman tayo makikipagsapalaran naman ako sa mga matatalim na kutsilyo.

I stay inside the cabinet until the familiar scent hits my nose.I hold the door opening it lightly as I peaked my eyes outside towards the large bed.

"Mom?" I asked trying to hold back my tears.I run towards her and hug her tight as tears successfully get out of me.She patted my back trying to comfort me but I cant help the pain.

There was some noise outside the master's bedroom so I immediately run towards it and pressed the lock button.

"Mom,bakit niya ginagawa to??" I asked facing her and leaning my back against the door.

"I thought your dad will change but he didnt.It is his second time na ginawa niya to.17 years ago we were happy.Newly wed and we have the wealth thanks to my job and his artwork.We earn lots of money at that time.And then you came he was so happy and thankful that I gave birth to a beautiful girl.But in sync with that our jobs went down leaving no penny.The company I was in before was forced closed due to some unpaid money.And his artworks began to get dull and worthless.He was frustrated cause some agency started to get our things because of some debt.Kahit itong bahay na ito nais nilang kunin and thats makes him so mad.He run to the woods leaving me and you here alone.He came back the next two days with this book on his hand with a huge smile in his face.He told me that we will have everything back.Everything.After that he changed.He always spend his time on that room.He never talked to me.I never see him all day.He also dont sleep with me.I asked if he was okay he always say that his busy and I just respect that."

My mom paused and she look on her feet.She must be broken.Seeing her husband turn into someone she doesnt expect him to be.Poor Mom.I walked to her and wrapped my hands around her waist.I wanted to cry loud but I know it will be very dangerous so I just let my tears fall without a sound.