Chapter 10

The lights were off.Hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupunta.I actually doesn’t know where I am.After my dad said that the game just began I immediately pick up my weapon and ran towards the house.And here I am I don’t know which part of the house is this.I gripped my weapon so hard so that I can protect myself.Kinapa ko lahat ng nasa paligid ko.Ang init ditto.Hindi ko alam kung saan parte ito ng bahay because for all I know may mga aircon kami so its simpossible to the room to be this hot.And tehn memories rushed onto me.My dad said the light will be all off so I guess all the appliances too.Fuck this game.

Kinapakapa ko lahat ng mga bagay dito.I can tell that there’s so much cabinet here.Yumuko ako to find lots of cabinets.I know where I am.Im in the kitchen.So I imagine the usual kitchen we have with lights ofcourse. I opened one of the cabinets to find it full.So I opened again another cabinet to find it half full but hindi ako pumasok because there is no way kakasya ako dito.So I proceed to the next cabinet and luckily its empty so I moved in and closed the cabinet.

My heart beating so fast that it is the only thing I am hearing right now.Ano ba ang nangyayari.I cant even think straight right now because anytime this cabinet will be flying open and the one who has the “KILL” word on its hands will snap me to death.I wish there no one else hiding with me here in this room.

And I wish Mom and Julia is okay.Hindi ko makakaya kung mawala sila sakin.They are the most impostant person in my life.But I was wondering why my mom didn’t say anything earlier.Wala siyang imik only that she is crying.Hindi man lang niya pinigilan si dad.How come? And then her words rushes to my head

“Okay.I need to make some photograph coz Im gonna miss you.”

“He’s doing it.”

“The Cu-----.”

Alam niya?Alam niya na?She knew from the start?Alam niyang may mangyayaring ganito?Bakit hindi niya sinabi?

I need to find out.I need an answer for this.

I was about to open the cabinet when I hear footsteps towards my direction.Oh no! I immediately close the door but I do it carefully to avoid making noise.I ducked my head and hugged the weapon on my hand.As much as I don’t want to use this but I need to do this to survive.
I think the cabinet next to me goes open because I hear its door cracking.Shit Im screw.Someone is here with me and its hiding next to the cabinet I am in.I can hear some panting from it.Hindi ko alam kung sino to and I don’t know kung siya ba yung papatay o yung katulad kong nagtatago.Nothing is clear right now but isa lang ang sigurado I need to stay quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sinong taya??😈😈