Chapter 1

Ang sarap sa pakiramdam na walang problema,yung tipong wala kang iniisip na mabigat,yung tipong nageenjoy kalang sa buhay,yung tipong sana palagi nalang ganito.A life where you don’t have to worry about what will happen tomorrow.A life where you don’t have to undergo too much problem.A life where you can actually just play it.But that’s not life.Its not life.And it will never be life.

Life is a gift from above,and it is so sacred and important.And walang kahit sino ang may karapatan na kumuha nito.Life is full of happiness but it’s a choice.Nasa sayo kung pipiliin mo ang kasiyahan keysa sa pagiging miserable. Ikaw ang bahala kung mapapadala ka sa alon ng buhay afterall ikaw din lang naman ang haharap sa consequences in the near future.Sometimes people would say that we should always go with flow of the life but that’s not how life works.Life doesn’t always work out the way you want it to but all you have to do is to make a path ,a clear part where you can see your goal pellucidly.

But life is not all about happiness.Its also all about problems.Problems that are supposed to make us strong but some people don’t take it that way.Problem has its solution and its all up to you if you gonna find the answer or you just gonna sit and wait for it.You cant just sit until everything will be okay.You cant just relax because life is full of things that is so hard to surpass and sitting in relaxation wont help.You need to find for a solution all by yourself because no one else will find it for you.And the first person who will understand,accept and love you for who you are is yourself.

In this world its so hard to trust.Mahal ang pagtitiwala sa isang tao.It takes years to build trust,seconds to ruin it and lifetime to get it back.But never trust someone too much or else your heart will be in pieces the next day.But before trusting others,trust yourself first.

We have parents that we can trust fully.We have our friends who we can also trust.There so many individuals we can put our trust but not all of them deserve to have it specially when once they broke it.Our parents,friends,bestfriends are the one we can trust but what if they don’t deserve it.Your heart  wanted to trust them but your mind doesn’t want to.Its is because of this fucking curse.

Sumpa na kung saan ang hirap magtiwala.Once youre in,killing is the key to get out.And you need to do it fast.