Chapter 4

Wala pang maglilimang minute,Trish stormed inside the house while screaming.

“Sam youre in!” Sabi niya at ako naman ang unang taya hays kahit kalian ang daya talaga ng baabeng ito.And then my sister run away from me and Trish just vanished.

“Fine!I Just like it used to be.I always the first person to be taya.” I said with happiness and annoying voice.I faced the wall and I was about to count but they said the magic word.

“Game!”

“Okay then,Im coming.” I said.

Tumakbo akong pamuntang kusina para tingnan kung dun ba sila nagtatago ang I guess they weren’t there.I go the the movie room to found no one.Well I guess ginagalingan nila.They both knew that Im the queen iof this game so in no time Ill be finding them.

Okay the firstfloor is clear so I need to go upstairs.I went to Julia’s room.Oh!!!!I know she here.I know nandito si Julia because she always leave her room open but not at this time.Im sure nandito sya.

“Julllllllllllllliiiiaaaaaa.I know youre here.Show yourself.HAHA.” I closed the door para hindi sa makalabas.I walked slowly para hindi niya malaman kung saang parte ako naroroon.I walked close to her bed.She used to hide underneath so I guess nandito naman siya.I immediately went to my knees and ducked my head down low,

“I found you!” I shouted to found no one.Wala siya dito.But the closet moved.AHA!
“Mukhang wala sya dito.” I said while eyeing the closet.Hah.This is a bait baby.HAHA.I open the door to produced sound that will make her think na nakalabas na ako.But I immediately run to the sound box and ducked my head.I peeked on the side of the speaker.And then the closet started to open.I knew.Alam ko na nandyan siya nagtatago.She slowly step on the floor making sure na walang makakarinig.She is nervous while looking at the door.Haha takot siya na bumalik ako.But cute padin naman siya kahit takot.I secretly smiled.When she was fully out of the closet.Its the time.

“I got you!” I exclaimed causing her to jump like hell!Haha.She doesn’t expect that.

“I thought luamabas ka!You cheater!” she said while pouting her lips.Oh baby ikaw na tay sunod.HAHA.I hear footsteps at the hallway so I immediately tugged Julia to the ground near her bed and roll underneath it.I covered her mouth coz I know Trish was that.

The door creaked indicating that someone entered.I look for to the door and saw one pair of legs.I knew it.Its Trish.I waited until she stop on the side of the bed.Its the time.Haha!

I gripped her left foot and “I got you Trish!”

She shouted and fall to her bum.HAHA.

I crawl out of the bed while Julia crawl the opposite side.I laughed.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!

I told Im the queen of this game.I stood up and reached my hands to Trish.She reched it too and she stood up to her feet.We laughed.I miss this laugh.

“Oh paano ba yan Julia ikaw na taya!” I told Julia as I turned to her direction.

“You cheated!” She pouted while pointing her finger to me.

“I don’t cheat baby.Its a bait.” I laughed with Trish.Look how cute my sister is.

“Okay fine.” She said while facing the wall.

“1…………………………………” she immediately started.This girl!

We both run towards the door and exited.We run together towards the first floor.We dashed down the stairs with our hands joined together.I miss how we do this.

“Where we going?” She asked in panting catching for her breath.

“Down to the basement.” I said also managing to inhale some air.We sprint towards the basement down the satirs and then hide on the nearby box.We ducked our head so low.

As we stable our breathing.I look up for the stairs.The door is still closed so were still safe.Its dark here.We don’t want switching on the lights since she will be able to found out that were here.

“Hey!Your birthday is on Friday!Any plans?” Trish said out of the blue breaking the silence.Well yeah my birthday is on Friday and its Wednesday.Im turning 17 and Im sure mom will have some celebration here in the mansion.

“Hmm I think my mom will throw some party here.” I replied in a very low voice so Julia wont able to hear our conversation.

“That’s great!” She said while peeking at the stairs.I wonder where is Julia right now probably she is at the 3rd floor.

We waited for the basement’s door to open but it never did.So I guess she doesn’t know we’re here.But at this time I know she roamed the house except ofcourse for the 4th floor and the basement so we need to get the hell out of here or else the door will be flying open and she will eventually find us.

“I think she is crying right now because we have been here for almost 30 minutes.” She said while forcing her laugh not to come out.I chuckle at her action and to the statement.I know for sure Julia is being paranoid right now.Just imagine she is now looking for each of the rooms here to find no one and she will eventually wear her pouty look.I smiled.

“I guess we need to get out of here because in no time she will check the basement.”I said in a very low voice.She nodded.So we slowly stand up from the floor and gently walk towards the stairs to the 1st floor.Trish first stepped on the stairs.So I followed her.The only sound that get in my ear is the creaking of the stairs and our nervous breathing.I know that both us is so nervous coz anytime Julia will be opening the door reveling our sweaty faces.Trish turned her head toward my direction as with that I saw samo shadow behind the door.I know its already Julia.So I need to do something to save myself so I signed her to continue and she did.So I take the opportunity to climbed off back at the basement and opened the door towards the laundry room.The basement is connected to the laundry room as its obvious coz there is some sort of door between the two rooms.As I was about close the laundry room.I heared Trish groaned in annoyance.I knew it.Its Julia and Im the only target.So I rushed to the other door to the hallway towards the kitchen.I go upstairs,went to the studying room and sit.I waited there in relaxation.