Chapter 32

I ran straight to the dark while swaying my hands forward with my weapon on it. I stumbled down. Kinapa ko kung saan ako bumaksak to touch the bottom step of the stairs. I composed myself gripping my weapon hard and went up the stairs. I went to the nearest door to hide when I felt a cold hand gripped my wrist. I frozed.

"Please dont kill me.I have my dreams!I want to travel and have a beautiful family! Please." I begged as I faced the opposite side of where that someone is facing.

"Im not the killer!You idiot!" A husky and manly voice meets my ears that automatically bring shiver to my spine. Its Kurt.

"Come with me." He spoke while bringing his lips close to my neck. Shit. Ano ba naman Kurt.

He dragged me. Went to some of the stairs go corner. Turn left and right .Another stairs. Another stairs. And we stopped. I grasped for air. Bat ang bilis ng lalaking ito di man lang inisip na ang iksiiksi ng mga hakbang ko. This jerk. As I grasped for some breath ,I look around to see nothing ofcourse.And dilim talaga. Asan ba ako?

"Nandito na tayo." He spoke straight. Like how do he manage to spoke like that after running like how many meters that hell was.

"Ha?" I asked. Parang tanga lang noh? Sa amin ang bahay na to pero di ko alam kung asang lupalop kami ng masyon na ito. Ang lalaki laki kaya nito. And as I step with my bare feet on the carpet. Its unfamiliar. I never been here.

"Room ng Dad mo." He said.

Ah.Kaya pala di ko alam kung asan kami coz I never been here all my life. So yeah.

WAIT WHAT?!!!!NASA FOURTH FLOOR KAMI! NO ! NO ! PAGAGALITAN KAMI NI DAD.

I was about to turn my heels down the stairs as he grabbed my wrist.

"San ka pupunta?" He asked.

"Hindi tayo pwede dito. He'll be mad.Let's get out of here." I replied while turning my head side to side to see if theres a sign of my father.

"Don't worry .Wala siya dito .Umalis siya." He reassured. Bat niya alam to? Ah kaya pala bihis na bihis si Dad earlier. I get it. Kurt is also intelligent noh.

"Asan siya." I asked with calm voice now.

"He will have an exhibit tomorrow and he needs to prepare all of his artwork by now." He replied.

"Bat alam mo to?" I asked confused. Pano niya nalaman na may exhibit si Dad bukas.

"I heared him talking to Trish in this room." He replied while holding my hands towards the door. I followed.

He opened the door with the creepiest sound that a door could ever have.