Chapter 40

I knew it! Alam ko na! That's why the words from the haunted book is familiar. I saw it from my dream.

I reached for my temples and rubbed it gentle. It was my dream. It was always my dream. Its been on it since I was little. I don't know why I keep dreaming about the words, about that place and about the book. This make some sense now. I was so confused every morning as I dream of it. It seems so real and it seems like me. I don't know. I always woke up every morning with sweat all over my body, tears pouring down my cheeks, trembling body and a stick.

The stick. Yes. It sounds so weird but everytime I woke up a stick is on my hand. I don't know where does it came from. In my first ever dream about that place I woke up holding the stick. I thought it was just nothing. I thought I just sleepwalk and grab some stick but after that I keep the stick beside my bed. And even if I keep it there secured ,it appears every morning as I woke up. And after all this dreams and weird things happening to me I always brushed it off.I thought it was just normal. I thought it doesn't mean something. It turns out to be a sign that this was coming. How could I just ignored those events in my life. Maybe I was stressed out of the different competition I was in before and all the school works that needed to be done that's why I keep that as a trash and deal with it like it was so normal for a person to experience such phenomena.

I stand up from the floor feeling a little buzz and blur over my eyes as I recover them from that flashbacks. I dusted off some dirt and headed towards the drawer next to my bed.

I need that stick. It will help me to read what does those words in the book because obviously I can't read it with the bare me. I was trying to remember what I have seen from the book but I can't remember anything.

What the hell? Where's the strength I used to have as a student. I tend not to forget things. Why I can't remember anything. I hate it.

I reached the drawer and kneel down. Where do I put it? Maybe at the top drawer. I opened it to find it messy. Shit. I cant see anything but I can clearly say that this drawer is messy.

I brushed my hands to scan if thw srick was there.

Ops. Not this. Its my brush. I used to have make ups when going to special events. Im not used in someone doing my face, I prefer doing it to myself.

Brush
Brush
Brush
Blush
Concealer
Lipstick
Eyebrows
Eyeshadows
Foundation
Concealer
Primer

I may blind at the moment but I used to touch this stuff so much. Even though Im quite simple I want to look good and doing make ups make me more confident in going out. So Im pretty good at identifying some of my stuffs. But.

No sign of the stick. Where the hell it is.

I go to the second drawer to find nothing.

And the bottom part. There is no sign of it. Shit.

Where do I put it. Im sure I saw it not kong ago. Shit Same remember!Think!

Aha!

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
Loving it??