Chapter 14

I try to let go of the bush gripping my feet but it was too way tight.I was brought to a room where everyone else is there.My mom,Pete(My dad’s father),Susan(My dad’s mother),Anthony (My mom’s father),Vivian(My mom’s mother), Mae,Liza,Cherry, Jenny,Toni,Mylene, Kurt(Mom’s officemate),Andrea(Mom’s officemate),Trish and my dad.

The bushed lock down my waist towards the wall.Oh shit.Ginapos yung mga beywang naming ng mga gumagalaw na mga halaman.It prevents us to run or escaped.Lahat kami ay nakagapos expect for Trish and my dad.Why?

Julia’s body entered the room dragged by the same man.And all of us started to cry.Cries filled the room telling why Julia.That Julia is so young.Julia is so innocent.

“Who killed her?!” My mom asked with too much anger in her voice.She eyed me and I looked down felling the guilt that I wasn’t able to save her.

“You killed her Sam?” She asked me with disappointment.

My eyes snapped back to her,surprised of the question.How am I supposed to kill my own sister.I was about to answer her question but my dad said.

“Trish did.” He said with pride in his voice.He patted her shoulder. “Im so proud of you Trish.” He added while kissing her forehead.He never told me that he was proud of me before but why is he so proud of Trish that is in fact hindi niya ito madalas na kausap.How come?

“Why Trish!!!” My mom asked.Well mukhang hindi naman yung tanong coz she literally exclaim it on the top of her lungs.

Why is this happening to me? To us?

“It is just because the game and its rules.” My dad said as if he is not talking about his daughter’s death.Who could he just shrug like this.

“Why Ben!You killed your daughter for God’s sake.” My mom said slightly confused but I know she is hurt coz her eyes started to pour again with tears.

“I told you!Pinagsabihan na kita! I give you two conditions before.Tutulungan mo akong kumitil ng buhay para sa kapangyarihan o sasali ka sa mga makikitil? Mas pinili mong lumayo!You didn’t even talk to me after that! And you’re asking me why this time! Pinili mo akong itaboy despite all the sacrifices I have take.Mas pinipili mong ipagkait yung pagmamahal na hinihingi ko despite of my wealth!Nagtimpi lang ako Del!Pero tapos na pagtitimpi ko! Taste your own medicine Del!” My dad growl like a demon.

“You know what Del! I loved you so much.But as the time goes by wala na.Naglalaho na pagtingin ko sayo! I thought you will accept my proposal to live with me with too much wealth,power and live forever but you fucking didn’t! Hindi man lang tayo nagpapansinan.You fucking ignore me!”

I sobbed I don’t know how to react right now.Seeing this kind of scenario with my parents is too much to take and please add the fact that we are surrounded with creatures and monsters.I don’t know who to blame and who to believe in this state.This is unbelievable!

My dad didn’t wait for my mom’s response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me guys and dont forget to vote.