Chapter 12

I cupped my mouth harder to making my sobbing out.My tears leaving trails towards down my face.I don’t know if Im gonna show myself and make everything clear.I slowly released my mouth and I was about to pushed the door out.

“Well anyway ,the damage is already here so there is no way I will let you out of this!Kaya enjoy your birthday coz this will be the last.HAHAHA!” She added making me change my mind and moved to the innermost part of the cabinet.

I don’t want to die.I want to keep my dreams.I want to have a family.I want to have a business.I want to graduate.I want to travel.There is so much things I want to do and being died wont myself achieve that.

Nararamdaman kong iniisa isa niya yung cabinet dito sa baba.Oh no! Papalapit at papalapit ang mga pagbukas ng mga cabinet.I hold my weapon and I make myself ready.As much as I don’t want to kill my bestfriend using a knife.But there is no other choice.

The cabinet next to me swayed open and I hear some shouts from a girl.Who was that?I guess they are having a fight.Oh no! The one who hid next to where am I so being targeted instead of me.Oh no! I clenched my axe coz anytime I know Trish or that someone will be covered with blood.

Tears again began to appeared.Naririnig ko ang sigaw ng isang babae begging to keep her alive.hindi ako sigurado but the voice is very familiar.But I guess I wasn’t able to concentrate for who was that because I was so occupied of who among them will survive.

A loud thug of noise hits the door of the cabinet I was in.And it breaks the door towards me.Oh shit.Kasabay nang pakasira ng pintuan ay ang isang katawan na duguan.Kahit na hindi ko nakikita ang katawan nito umaalingsangang ang dugo ng kung sino man ito.I moved closer to the edge of the cabinet not sure what to do.But the body next to me said.

“Help us Sam,” And then she was silent.I immediately touch her hand covered with sticky liquid that I presume to be blood.Her hands was tiny,skinny and soft like a little girl.I was waiting for her pulse to response but it never did.I sobbed quietly knowing that Trish is around.I know this isn’t Trish coz she is way too far from the size of the body next to me.Patay na ang babaeng ito ,ang batang babaeng ito.I sobbed even deeper coz any child like this girl is so innocent and pure and they are not allowed to see such events.

“I found it.” I said with too much agony in my voice.The lights went back again and I frozed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sino ba ang unang biktima???