Chapter 39

I wonder what book is this. I run my fingers on the surface. And the familiar sensation hits me.

_______________________________________

Where am I.

Hello? Hello?

Everything seems dark. Everything seems blurry.

" Hello? "

I roamed my head towards the surroundings to found a light on my left side. I walked towards it.

I reached the white light and an unfamiliar place greets me. Where is this?

There were lots of stuffs here. There were five tables here. Four of them on the side and the one was in the middle.

There were some paintings of Monalisa hung by the wall. Last Supper was on the top of it. Paintings of faces. Albert Einstein. Neil Armstrong and many more.

Bookshelves are hung within the both sides of the wall. And on the bottom of each was a ladder towards it.

A huge glass window on the ceiling revealing the sky with some circus clouds on it.

On that window , a chandelier was hung on it. But its not the typical chandelier, a nice-huge sculpture of a girl with a book on her hand. A book that shimmers and have some glitters as it is open wide. The chandelier moves clockwise as it sounds like a clockticking.And as it moves some glitters from the book goes towards the fountain on the middle of the room.

The fountain does not have water pouring out instead words with different color rushes out of somewhat look like a faucet on the top.

I walked towards the magical fountain. It was surrounded by some sort of colors that reflects from the words pouring in.

"Kimlzzaty"

"Hauthl"

"Guekal"

"Rejapli"

"Yuakelwe"

I read every letter that comes out. What does they mean? I asked in confusion to myself.

A bell rang on the center table. And on side of it was a stick. I walked towards it leaving behind the fountain with I cant understand words.

I picked up the stick beside the bell as I felt that thug on my head. I reached for my forehead to massage it. As turned my back towards the table leaning the lower half of me to the edge of the table. I slighly massage my temples and I looked up as the words coming out of the fountain went out uncontrollably. I can now read it.

"Save"

"Everyone"

"Its only you"

"Be brave"

"No need to hide"

"Face it"

"Dont run"

"Make it run"

"The book is haunted"

"You are haunted"

Those are some of the words the comes out. But there were a lot of it and it comes so quick. And I was stunned as the window above collapsed with water.

I was thrown to the floor. I reached for my back to touch a sharp thing inserted onmy neck. It was a broken glass from the window. I looked up and witness the last sight of a pointed glass of window falls right into my eyeballs.

*thug*

_______________________________________

Hi guys hanggang dyan lang muna.Aantok na is meee!