Chapter 46

My heart beating fast as I stopped in front of my Dad's working room. Although I have been here once but it still have this feeling that Im not safe or neither anyone here. My chest pounding like hell as I step closer to the wooden black door of the room. It has twice size of the rest door we have in this house. It also have an unusual curves and design carved on it.

I can clearly see everything right now. Seems like its because of this stick, it helps me to see things clearly now. It gives the light to make my vision better.

Thanks.

I entered the room feeling the cold atmosphere from the room. I closed the door . I wander my eyes around amaze how huge this room is.

No time for that now.

My mind said. Shit. Right, I need to hurry for I don't know what's going on with the remaining people in the game.

I need to do it faster.

I rushed towards where the book is and opened it. I don't pay enough attention to other things here. Just the book.

" Sick of your normal life?"

The first page has that question.

Wtf? How can a book ask a question on its first page?

I continue to read it. This is way better than I thought. Thank you for this stick I have in my hand.

I closed the book. Trying to understand what does it all mean.

Every page doesn't actually contain lots of words. It only contains some phrases. It suggests various strategy to be an  extraordinary human with extraordinary passion to what you want. It says everything that you want would come true if you have the passion to it . And at the end of the book there is a clay like thing that you would put your hands on it if you want to transform into someone that is good and the best of what you love doing.
Like that clay thing would shape the print of your hand and the magic would happen.

I don't want to put my hands on it. I can't.

Alam ko na kung bakit nangyayari to. My Dad wants to be the best painter. He wants to have a perfect work of arts. He wants to be famous. He wants to make more money.
When he found out about this book he desperately take the challenge and put his hand there and that's when things happen.
He was desperately asking and finding the best possible solution para mabayaran niya ang mga utang namin and he found out this ,that makes him deal with the book.

"Once your in, killing is the key to get out"

It was printed on the side of the book.

Im confused. Kung pagpatay ang paraan para makaalis eh di nakaalis na si Dad dito. He killed everyone and he is supposed to get out of it. Why? Shit ang gulo

I thought mas maiintindihan ko ang nangyayari pag nabasa ko ang libro but mas gumulo pa.

I can't have the clear image of how can we get out of here. Shit.

And then vines from the door bugs in dragging me again.

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
Ang gulo no? Wait lang BWAGAGAGGAGAGA