Chapter 24

“Oh ikaw pala Sam! The birthday girl! Well I guess its your last birthday coz you gonna die!!” She said playing with her spade.

“Don’t kill me please.” I begged wanting her to dropped her weapon.

“Don’t kill you? Oh come on! I love Kurt and I know you like him too.So I guess that’s a sign that I need to kill you.” She said with her nanlilisik na mga mata.She is so scary right now.Earlier I was just appreciating her beauty but now she look so different.She has this smug that anytime he will kill me.Pero bat niya alam na may gusto ako kay Kurt.Gosh!Ito na nga ba sinasabi ko Sam eh!Ang landi landi mo kasi.Alam mo naman may relasyon sila eh pinagnanasaan mo pa katawan.Langya ka Sam!Ikaw magpapahamak sa sarili mo.

“Huh?I don’t like him!” I denied.I really like him a lot but confessing it to his girlfriend wasn’t a good thing so I need to deny.

“You don’t like him? LIntik na palusot yan Sam! Kitang-kita ko ang mga malalakit na tingin mo kay Kurt!Pinagnanasaan mo yung abs nya pati yung biceps niya.Putangina mo!Ang landi!” She exclaimed feeling every words with hatred on her voice.

Eh totoo naman yan Sam eh.Ang landi mo!

“Hindi yan totoo!” I lied feeling the tears down my cheeks.

“Mamatay kana!” She swayed her spade towards my head.I closed my eyes waiting for the sharp weapon to broke my head into half but a loud bang beside my head came.I turned my head to the side and open my eyes.Its Andrea’s head ONLY! Holy shit.I looked above the bed to see headless Andrea’s body and behind her body is Kurt.He is holding an axe.He killed her.

I watched in horror as Andrea’s body fall onto me.I frozed coz I don’t know how to react. A body is on top of me and its head is on my side and it was separated!For God’s sake! Sumisirit ba ang dugo mula sa leeg ni Andrea papunta sa mismong mukha ko.I stayed there for I wasn’t able to move.The only thing that is moving is the clock on the wall.Kurt doesn’t even moved.Shit.

“I found it” I said with lowly feeling Andrea’s blood entered my mouth.I was so weak to care so I let the blood run down my throat leaving salt and unusual taste on my tongue.The lights went on again.I signed as Kurt get off the bed and removed Andrea’s body on top of me.He helped me get up but I just ignored his hand infront of me and went to my feet by myself alone.He is so unbelievable.He killed her girlfriend.How can he do that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurt killed Andrea.