Chapter 15

“Well anyway,lets proceed to artmaking!” My dad said excitedly like he haven’t do it for years.Smile is seen on his lips and his eyes is full of happiness.Tama nga siya!Mas nagpapasaya sa kanya yung mga gawa niyang artworks.Hindi ko alam kung paano niya ginagawa yung sinasabi niyang artwork.

“Stop Ben!Dont do this to my daughter!” My mom said trying to convince him to stop but my dad just continue walking towards Julia.Anong ginagawa niya.Why is Julia involved in here.Akala ko ba she is out of this since Trish killed her.

“Trish get my book and the needed tools and art equipments.” My dad said while turning his head towards where Trish is.Trish just nodded and pass the bricked wall.What the hell!How does Trish just past through a wall without a door or anything.God !this is so creppy.

We all stood there waiting what will happen next.Even if we try to let go of this bushes,walang mangyayari.There is no way we can get away with this bushes!

A table appeared in nowhere and on top of it is Julia.How can that be.She was just laying on the foor and then she is now top of a table.Trish appeared through the wall holding a book.Someone with no head pushes a cart with white cover on it.I presume it is the equipment.

Trish handed the book to my father with a smile on her lips.My dad opened the book and put it on the top of Julia’s stomach.He raised his hand and look to the book.He started to mumble something on the book which I cant really understand what is he aying.I turned my head towards the others but they have the same questioning look on their faces.I cant blame them coz I really know na wala ni isa sa amin ang may ideya kung ano ba ang pinagsasabi ng dad ko.

After dad had finished the words he is reading earlier,he closed the book and handed it to Trish again.Some people started to appear from the wall.They look so normal.Walang pasa,walang nawawalang parte ng katawan,walang nakakatakot na mukha,They look so fine.But kapansin pansin ang mga tingin nila.They seem to be under some kind of power that is controlling them.They wear some white clothes that I think is the attire of nurses and doctors.They wear gloves and masks.They look so professional on their clothes.Parang magsusurgery sila.

Sinimulan nilang paligiran ang katawan ni Julia na hubo’t hubad.Ano ang gagawin nila! They begin to meditate something underneath their breaths na hindi naming masyadong marinig .I peeked under my lashes na medyo basa dahil sa kaninang iyakan.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang nangyayari and its so bugging coz my sister just died and she is infront of me at wala akong magawa para maialis siya dito.Neither of us want to talk kasi alam naming na anytime some creatures will be insight at we don’t want to have that kind of scene.

The “doctors” which I presume they are coz of their attire started to walk towards the table which is covered with white clothing.They removed the clothing in unison revealing a shocking sharp materials and equipment.Axes,hammers,sickles,machete,knives,saws,and all sharp materials is on the table and they look so sharp and deadly.

“Anong gagawin nila?”tanong ni Jenny na mukhang takot na takot.Hindi ko siya masisisi coz I myself is so afraid right now.Pero ano nga ba ang gagawin nila diyan sa mga bagay na yan? And then my thoughts scared the hell out of me.Oh no! Gagamitin ba nila yan kay Julia? Oh shit! No! Sana hindi tama ang iniisip ko!

“Just watch and enjoy Jenny!” Trish answered to Jenny’s question making her to shut her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any prediction???