Chapter 36

The same room. Same smell. Same color. Same atmosphere. Same scenario. The only difference now from the previous one is its just the 4 of us left.

Mom
Kurt
Trish
and Me

My mom is in the same wall as I am with the same herbs all over our body. Kurt is in the opposite wall feeling occupied with his thoughts. Maybe he was thinking how can we get out of here alive since paunti nang paunti kami.

"Remember I told you. I like someone. It was y-----"

He like someone? And her name starts with "Y" I guess. Sheyt. My name doesnt start with that letter. Hasyt. Peste kasi tong mga gamot na to. Nagmomoment kami tapos sisirain lang nito.Haystdi tuloy nasabi ni Kurt yung kung sino man gusto niya. There is a part of me hoping na ako yun but it wouldnt be me because its just impossible.

And Trish is just standing in the middle of the room smirking. Ang daya naman. Kami nakagapos tapos siya ang laya laya. Amputek naman nito. I cant bet her in this kind of game kung di fair ang labanan. The rest of us was in the floor ponded with their respective blood. Lahat na sila patay , di gumagalaw and thats make the same guilt rushes through me. The machine brought by some monster earlier is in the same spot.

"Well well well!" Trish started.

I glared at her.

"Seems like I will be enjoying this! Everyone is now dead my dear bestfriend. Your old grandparents! Your friends! Your ugly mom's officemate! And your sister! OMG. There is only the four of us left." She continued.

Her voice is deep like something is in her body. More likely to be a masculine voice echoed her original voice. I wonder what happen to her. Anong ginawa ni Dad sa kanya.

She walked towards Kurt.

"This guy saves you from being killed by that ugly bitch. I wonder but ka niya niligtas. "

She stopped as she was infront of him.

" Bat mo siya niligtas Mr. Knight and Shining Armor?" She faced him. I cant see Kurt's face right now because of Trish back facing me.

" SAGOOOOT!!!!" She shouted. I jumped in surprise. She was never been this loud. And her voice is so scary.

Trish moved a little but towards his side and now I can see his face here. Seems like wala siyang balak sumagot. Eh ano naman isasagot niya. Syempre wala. Bat nga ba ako pingatanggol niya. I mean he told me his reason but it must be something deeper than that.

" Well I should thank you for saving my bestfriend! You're so sweet. What your name again?" She questioned again but he keep his mouth shut.

" Krist? Ay wait No. Kent? No. Its not Kent. Karl? No its not it. Shit I do suck in remembering things. Anyways. Thanks to you Mr. " She smiled. That smile.That smile isn't right. Bat siya nagpapasalamat na niligtas ako ni Kurt. May natitirang pa palang kabutihan tong si Trish. And I know her. She not that mean.

Lets go to your Mom.

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Paiklu nang paikli mga words ko guys. Sorry. Tamad lang.