Chapter 47

"Kurt?"

No! No! This isn't true. Oh my god. No. Please.

My mom beside me burst into tears as we watch Kurt's body laying in the floor. Its only his body is in sight. Where is his head!

I tried to unchained the vines in my body but I can't. The more I want to let go ,the harder the vines pressed in my skin. Shit.

Naiiyak na ako. I cant take any longer. I know my Mom would somehow get suspicious why Im crying because as you all know, I and Kurt often meet and we barely know each other but fuck I can't help it. Yes. Thats true. We barely know each other but why am I affected like this. Maybe I was just glad that he saved me and now he's dead. Shit. He saved me and I wasn't able to save him.

My tears continue to drip down my face as I silently mourned for his body. My mom also continue to cry. Of course, Kurt is her officemate and they get along together so seeing Kurt like this is painful for my Mom.

Sinong gumawa nito?

I know its not my Mom! Trish!

"Arghhhh!!!!! Lumabas ka Trish!!!"

I exclaimed. I can't help it na.

"Trish! Putang ina mo lumabas ka! Alam ko ikaw ang gumawa nito! Hayop ka! Lumabas ka!! Trish!"

I shouted as I cant control the pain and hate that Im feeling right now. I hate her! How could she killed him brutally! Bat kailangan tanggalin niya ulo ni Kurt! This is too much.

"Trish!!!!" I shouted

"Putangina Lumabas ka!"

"Sam! Language!" My mom shouted at me. But I don't care for now! Wala ako sa tamang pagiisip para isipin ang dapat lumabas sa bunganga ko!

"Ito ba hanap mo Sam?" Trish appeared through the walls with Kurt's head on her right hand and on the other side was her weapon.

My eyes snapped to her right hand. Its really Kurt's head. She was holding it in his hair as some blood drips from his scalp to his forehead. His eyes are still open like in shocked of his death. Some blood also drips from his nose and mouth down to the floor. And at the bottom part of his head were some veins from his neck that hung from the base of his head. He was brutally killed.

I eyed her opposite hand where she was holding her weapon. And it was covered with blood. It was an axe that really looks like it can easily cut a head easily. The sharp thing of the axe is still dripping blood and the handle of it also some spot of blood from Trish's fingers . Why does she has some blood on her hand.She really killed Kurt.

"Why! Bakit Trish ! Bat mo kailangan patayin si Kurt! Bakit !How can you killed someone this way! Its onerously! Trish for God's Sake!"

Im mad. Im sad! And frustrated. I cant believe her!

"Napatay ko nga si Julia eto pa kaya" She replied.

She was right. She killed Julia knowing that they have bond and liked each other before ,they used to play with fun and they loved each other and yeah its not possible that she would kill him. Nagawa nga niya patayin si Julia na malapit sa kanya ,si Kurt pa kaya na hindi nya masyadong kilala!

"And one more thing, pinatay ko siya alam kung importante siya sayo. BWABWHAHAHAH"

She said with some evil laugh at the end of her sentence. Daughter of a bitch!

"So Lame! Falling in love with your Knight and Shining Armour! BWHAHAHHAHA. So disgusting Sam! I know you better than this. Papatulan mo ang officemate nang peste mo ina? Iw! How old is he? He is so old for you my dear bestfriend and the fact that well yeah you believe in some sort of "age doesn't matter" . Like duh. Its nonsense!"

She said while swinging her hand with Kurt's head like she was playing with it.

"You like Kurt?" I snapped my head towards my Mom as she looked surprise.

Oh my God. I can't believe that Mom has some guts to asked this question to me in this time of pain! How can she!

"Mom! Shut up! This is not the time to asked that!" I growled at her .

Its unbelievable! Everything is unbelievable! How can everything be this unbelievable!

"See! You spated at your mother Sam which is unlikely for you never did that before. See! Everyone thought youre a perfect daughter! BWHAHHAA Youre not!"

Trish said while making her bad bitch face.

"Leave my Mom alone! Im mad because of you! How can you easily kill someone like that! How! Youre a bitch! A bitch Trish!" I replied.

"You are mad because I can kill anyone I want or you are mad because I killed him?"

She paused. I dont know. Im so mad at her right now.

"Well you like this guy? Huh?"

She throw away her weapon to the floor and hold Kurt's head on sides.

"You must like him very much. Bwhahahha."

She said while smirking. What is she trying to do. That smirk. I know she has something on her mind.

"Then watch!" She said.

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Hehe.