Chapter 16

“ Start!” My dad’s voice echoed the 4-wall room we are in.
They all get their tools to use.As they get close to Julia my heart pounds hard.One doctor positioned her knife on between Julia’s breast and slide it down inside making me whimper in pain and horror!No! She adjust it and then slide it down to Julia’s stomach which makes sound that something inside Julia just got ripped.My poor baby.

“Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” My mom exclaimed with tears in her eyes.She must be very hurt right now.Witnessing her daughter to go in this state is not on her to-do list and she must be so devastated coz she just witnessing the death and torture of her own daughter and she doesn’t have the ability to help her.I hate to see my family like this!

We all have tears in our eyes pouring like a river and we are so paralyze of what is happening infront of us.

They continue to open the stomach of my sister making my stomach twist also.My dad approach the table where Julia is and nodded to the doctors.They all leave and came back with an unfinished sculture.What the hell!What are they gonna do now?

They stopped the sculpture infront of my dad making him to surpress a wonderful smile.He patted the shoulder of the sculpture as if its alive .It was a wooden sculpture formed as a girl with a dress holding a knife and above her head is a shining crown.Its height is same as Julia’s also the form of the sculpture is the same as Julia.Parang pinagkabiyak na buto.How can an artwork be this good.The head was perfectly made but has a hole on its eyes.Its nose is perfectly made as well as its lips and cheecks.It has a sexy form in its waist but has a hole in it.On the bottom is a skinny legs paired with high heels that make it shine because of the fluorescent from the top of the room.It looks so high class and alive.

My attention was snapped to my mom yelling for them to stop.I look for the others but they have the same facial expression.Hindi ba nila gusto ang gawang artwork ni dad? I turned my head to the center of the room to find my dad cutting the intestine of my sister.I frozed.What the fucking hell is he doing?

I cried again feeling the hotness of the water going down my face and hitting the cold floor.I feel so numb,I dont know what to do.My hands were shaking and the only thing that I hear is the pounding of my chest.Alam ko na hindi lang ako ang nakakaramdam nito kasi all of us is just frozen on our feet.Watching my dad in horror.Every move that my dad does makes my heart go faster and seems like I cant breathe normally.
Nilipat nila ang mga lamang loob ni Julia sa statwa and I wanted to look away but my mind tell me to watch.

“Hmm baby girl from now on, your intestines belong to my newly-made sculpture named JULIES’.Dont worry she will make sure that your organs are hidden and safe insise her,okay?” My dad said in low voice but still enough for us hear.He is talking to my now dead,ripped and intestine less sister.How could he talk calmly like that!Fuck him!

Tinulungang ng mga doctors naipasok ang lahat ng laman loob ni Julia sa JULIES’.My sister’s intestines are all inside the hole on the sculpture’s stomach but its was not perfectly placed.Parang inilagay lang dun na parang wala lang.I don’t get the point of doing such artworks na madungis.Di ko alam kung kasama ba to sa palabas ni dad or is this the true artwork? The earlier perfectly made sculpture is now dripping from the red fresh blood from the intestine place on its stomach.The blood goes down frothe stomach to the legs ang to the tip of the sculptures’s high heels.It look so horrible!

But the fact that it was my sister’s intestine and blood laying of the stomach of the sculpture making me want to hug and hold the organs and place it back to where it belong but I don’t know how I am going to to that!

I turned my head towards my mom.Her head is forced low and she seems to be crying.I called her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice artwork??